Chapter 2

Wolf??
Ha. I chuckled to myself while softly shaking my head. What did my captors do to me because I am totally messed up right now.
Don't diss me Nalia. Whether you like it or not, you are a werewolf. Here let me show you.
Before I could register what was happening images poured into my vision, showing me different stories about people who are in a werewolf form. When they finished I seemed at ease.
Maybe it won't be so bad being a werewolf. Just don't leave me Tala, I am warning you. I said quietly. There was no answer So I sat there listening to the grunts of pain and anger from outside the room.
My sight started to go fuzzy so I lay down again. I sighed.
Maybe it won't be as bad if I stay in here, away from the world, away from family, away from reality.
"Nalia. Nalia. Get up. Please stay with us." A soft voice whispered and even with my eyes closed I knew it was Xander.
My eyes fluttered open and I saw an angelic face that, indeed ,was Xander.
"You are pretty." I murmured but my words were slurry so it came out like yora pwitty.
"Haha, thank you but please tell me something I don't know." He smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes. I reached my hand up to his face and gently stroked it.
"You need a shave." I stated as my hand dragged along his beard.
He chuckled and that was the last was the last thing I heard before I blacked out... again.

"Nalia."
"I turned around and saw a beautiful woman radiating power walked towards me.
She vaguely reminded me of my mum.
"Hello, cutie pook." I gasped as she called me my mum's personal nickname.
"Who are you?" I asked, confused.
"I am the Moon Goddess." She announced. I gasped and quickly dropped onto a knee
"But, you may call me mum. Like you used to."
I looked up and saw the resemblant between my mum and the Moon Goddess.
She had the same sparkling blue eyes, the same blood red hair and the same aura of power. The power always used to soften when a came around, like now. I jumped to my feet.
"Mum? Mum, mum, mum." I yelled happily running towards her waiting arms.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and breathed in her rose and honey scent. She hugged me back as the wind picked up and swirled around us.
I pulled back and looked her in the eyes.
"Am I dead?"
"No, just asleep. I need to tell you. You are my daughter and I will always love you and your brothers, even if the three aren't mine biologically-"
"What? They aren't yours?!"
"Yes. But you must run. I can't tell you why. You must get your brothers, shift and run. Run as far away as you can and train. To fight. To survive. Please for me, you have to be safe. Please."
I looked into her eyes and saw her desperation and need for me to be safe and before I knew it I was nodding my head.
"Here, all your memory's with Tala, me and your dad from childhood. Now go, I will see you soon, my love. Stay safe."
I knew it was an order. The world around me slowly faded away with my mother as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

A/N
Hey ma peeps.
Lol, I hope you enjoyed this Chappie and would like more, please vote, comment and/or maybe chuck in a follow. Also please share this book to your friends??
Thank you.
See ya.
-WW