Chapter 12, Fairy Tail

Lucy's Pov, 

Laxus walked over smirking. "Why don't we all join Fairy Tail?" he then asked. "Join what?" we all asked confused. "It's a wizard guild, my old man is running it" Laxus answered as we all nodded. "Sting and I are going to take our leave" Rogue made us look at him and Sting. "We going to go look around the world now we don't have to be in fear" Sting smirked. "Stay in touch" Mira smiled as they both ran off. In a blink of an eye they was gone. "So why don't the rest of us stick together?" Levy asked smiling. I nodded agreeing.

"Lets join this Fairy Tail then" Erza made me jump as I turned my head to see her behind me. God she was sneaky. We all then walked to the guild hall in our town. Fairy Tail. "What a strange name "I whispered as Natsu kept me close. We walked into the guild to see many people already here. The was a girl drinking at the bar with 2 other men. "Laxus" an voice shouted as an short old man walked over smiling. "Hey Gramps, looks like we are joining" Laxus replied as the old man looked at us. "Hello I am the Master of this guild" he smiled.

I looked at him more carefully. He was extremely short, elderly man. He had black eyes and was growing bald with only the outer rims of his head containing white hair.He also had a thick white moustache. He was wearing a white tunic with the Fairy Tail symbol on the left collar, black pants, all in which was covered by a formal white coat with white fur around the edges and with the Ten Wizard Saints' symbol on the back. We all got our Fairy Tail marks, mine was pink on my right hand. "The council is going to hate us" Levy whispered as I looked at her.

"They already hate us" I reminded as she sighed. "Then again what about your father?" Levy then asked. "I would prefer not to talk about him" I muttered as our arms where grabbed. I looked and saw Mira dragging me and Levy outside. "Watch this" Mira whispered and touched her 'Mate Mark' on her neck. Seconds later Laxus was rushing outside looking at Mira worried. "You ok?" he asked putting his hand on her cheek. "We can summon them when we need help" Mira giggled as she gave Laxus a quick kiss. "Master explained to me more things about Dragon Mates" Mira explained.

We all nodded as Levy looked at me. "Try it Lu" she giggled as I sighed. I put my hand where the flame image was. Seconds later Natsu was rushing out the guild and over to me. "It really does work" I whispered shocked. "Why did I rush here? You ok Lucy?" Natsu then asked confused as Mira explained. Levy and I giggled as Laxus and Natsu rubbed the back of their necks. "Im more confused" Natsu mumbled making me giggle more. He smiled at me as Mira sighed. "ERZA" Mira then shouted making Natsu freeze up. Erza walked over.

"Yes?" she asked. "Natsu won't pay attention" Mira sounded upset as Erza glared at Natsu punching him into the ground. That had to hurt. I turned my head to see someone in a hood watching. "Errr Levy" I whispered as she followed my eyes. "G-guys" Levy whispered hiding behind me. "Yes?" Mira, Erza and Laxus asked confused. We pointed to the guy in the hood making them run. "A spy" Erza muttered and rushed after him. "ERZA" Levy and I shouted worried as Mira smirked. "I will help her" Mira ran after Erza as Laxus sighed.

"If she needs help, she can call me now" Laxus grabbed Natsu and dragged him back inside the guild hall. I turned my head to where the hooded person was worried. "Levy I think we should stick together more" I whispered. "Agreed" Levy answered. "Now we got to find a new house" I then sighed making Levy laugh a little. "HEY SHRIMP" we heard Gajeel shout making us turn around. "I did promise Gajeel we would go out today" Levy rubbed the back of her neck. "That's fine" I walked over to Gajeel. "I want her back here at sundown" I snapped.

"Why should I do that?" he asked smirking. "Because its important" I answered as Levy walked over. "Please Gajeel?" Levy asked as he rolled his eyes nodding. Levy smiled at him as he and her walked off. "I better start house hunting" I whispered and saw Erza and Mira walking back over. "He got away" Erza sighed worried. "Wanna help me in house hunting?" I then asked as Mira's eyes glowed. "YES" she screamed as Erza then shook her head. "I need to learn to trust Master" Erza then walked off into the guild hall.

"Trust issues much" Mira whispered as she grabbed my arm dragging me off. We giggled walking around town looking for a place for Levy and I. "So living with Levy again and not Natsu?" Mira asked smirking. "W-well s-she asked first" I answered my cheeks burning up. "I ship NaLu so much" Mira giggled as I looked at her confused. "Na for Natsu and Lu for Lucy" she then explained as I nodded with an 'O' face. Mira and I walked around town for awhile only see 1 apartment good for me and Levy what was pretty close to the Guild Hall.

"We are being followed" Mira whispered to me making me freeze up a little. "Hurry this way" Mira grabbed my arm and started running past the stream. I followed keeping up as some guys in hoods blocked out path making me and Mira stop. I reached down to Loke's key as I pulled it out. "Gate of the lion, I open thee" I shouted as Loke showed up in front of me. "Dark mages again?" he then asked as I pulled out my whip. I saw Mira press the mark on her neck. I saw more hooded people started to show up making me press mine.

"MIRA MOVE" I then shouted but it was to late she was blasted into the water. "MIRA" I shouted rushing to the water side. "I can keep them busy, save her" Loke nearly shouted as I put my whip away and then dived into the water. Im coming Mira.