"Well whatever fuck you!" She pushes me and gets up and goes upstairs causing me to sigh.

"You ain't have to talk to her like that son."

"Eat nuts nigga."

"Pac I'm sorry, can you at least forgive me?"

"Naw just step man I don't forgive you and I can gladly say that I never will, just let me be happy."

"You don't get it I'm your fuckin father!"

"No, you don't get it you had many fuckin chances to be in my damn life and you always took advantage of me and my mother so fuck you!"

"Fuck me?!"

"Yes nigga fuck you! You ain't shit!"

"I made you that's some fucked up shit there man, I love you pac!"

"Well I hate you!"

"You don't mean that at all!"

"Try me if you think that I'm bull shittin!"

"Pac I need you to stop it now I'm your fuckin father and I deserve respect man, dead beat or not!"

"Here you go with this shit! I don't have to respect yo old dried up ass, fuck you!" I shout flicking him off.

"Whatever I'm leavin you'll come around."

"Bye nigga."

"Pac."

"William."

"Stop bulshittin!"

"Stop ass eatin!!!"

"Whatever I'm out!" He storms towards the door.

"Finally! Don't bring yo ass back here no more!"

He storms off and I get comfortable again and I begin to enjoy my chicken again fuck outta here.

~💯~

"I'm sorry baby girl."

"It's fine pac." She smiles.

"Yeah it's fine now cause a nigga put it on you." I smirk.

She blushes as she moves her hair from in front of her eyes. "Whatever boy it was aight."

"Why you call me daddy then?" I smirk some more.

"Just to make you feel good about yourself."

I kiss my teeth and then she giggles covering her mouth. I get out of bed and I pretend to leave Lisa hops up and she wraps her arms tightly around my waist stopping me.

"No pac I'm sorry."

"Yeah that's what I thought, now give yo daddy a kiss." She shakes her head and pecks my lips I kiss her on the cheek we get back into bed and cuddle up that's my baby man.