Chapter 8: Under The Starry Night Sky Watching The Fireworks.

Liam POV:

We drive into the lot, I can’t see George and Logan anywhere until I see it, them in the distance. They are in Logan’s baby blue thunderbird convertible under a blanket snogging like there’s no tomorrow.

“Hey Zee, drive over there, park beside the thunderbird.”

“Why?”

“Just do it Zee”

“Fiiiiiinnnneeee” he groans. He pulls up right beside them and Jake turn the back window down and Niall and him pop their heads out.

“Oh look what we have here!” Jake grins from the back seat, the two stop their makeout session. I laugh at him, oh poor George, with the boys accepting him he is going to have to go through a bit of teasing now.

“UH….” George and Logan just blush.

“You two look cute together don’t mind us. We are just going to grab some food” I gaff. We all get out of the truck, two by two.

Harry and Louis immediately run over to the hot dog truck, Jake is dragged away by Niall towards the Nando’s food truck and Zayn and I happily walk over to the salad truck, time to get our healthy on.

3rd Person POV:

-----Zayn and Liam-----

They sit there on a bench, like they have no care in the world, like nothing is going to slow them down. Little does Zayn know that Liam is expecting to ask him something in the following days, something that could change them forever, something that will involve new experiences, testing of their faith in each other. And most importantly falling in love all over again.

They just sit there, under the starry night sky watching the fireworks.

------George and Logan-----

Nestled all up in Logan’s convertible George feels at home, he feels loved in this new place. He has new friends, he is happier than he has ever been. Who knows shortly he may have a new boyfriend, his first boyfriend, and possibly his first love. George cradles his head on Logan’s broad shoulder, Logan places a kiss on his head. Logan likes this feeling, he likes George. He feels confident, he want to shout out this new found attraction to everyone, well maybe not everyone, his parent’s don’t know he is gay yet.

For the time being he doesn’t care he just wants to sit there, under the starry night sky watching the fireworks.

------Jake and Niall------

Jake is so happy he found solace and love in Niall, he couldn’t imagine ever loving someone as much as he loves Niall. Niall feels the same, that no matter where he goes or what happens he will always have his Jake, his boyfriend, his one true love. They couldn’t imagine being in a less state of utter bliss and passion, they are two puzzle pieces that have finally found their connecting pieces, their perfect match.

Jake looks at Niall lovingly, they cuddle up into each other. They wish they could stay like this forever, just the two of them sitting there, under the starry night sky watching the fireworks.

-----Harry and Louis-----

Perfection, that is what they are when they are by each other’s sides. Since that kiss four summers ago Harry had felt something, he remembered the way that night felt with Louis, that kiss. Now Harry gets to relive that youth everyday with Louis, he get’s to wake up with him in his arms, they get to spend every moment enjoying each other’s touch, scent, company, and love.

They couldn’t imagine being so in love with anybody else, they are the perfect two. For now all they can do is lay down with each other, under the starry night sky watching the fireworks.

 Author's Note!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Okay, so the end is coming soon, there will be only chapter NINE which will have FOUR parts and then the final and TENTH chapter to conclude it all. BUT! there will be a spin-off with George as the main character, and maybe some of the other couples.