Chapter 4: You Are My Gays (Forever).

Liam POV:

“Oh my gaaaaawd golden gaytime’s are absolutely delicious” I moan through the bites of the ice cream bar. Zayn is almost done his, and George and David are at the same pace I am. I can’t handle the cold like Zayn can, it’s ridiculous, he can chug a slurpee and with no brain freeze aftermath, lucky boy.

“So, are there any other boys our age who live around here?” George asks us.

“Well you have already met Zayn and myself, there is also Louis and Harry, they are together. And after them is Jake and Niall who are together as well.”

“It’s like a whole gay neighborhood or something, it just oozes gay” David Jokes.

“Yeah, I guess. All of us are gay and then there are you and Neil, and George?”

“Yep” he says prominently popping the p.

Zayn POV:

It never hit me until now but this is my old house, I am sitting in my old kitchen with these fabulous new neighbors. My family who shunned and hated me have been replaced by the nicest people I have met besides the Payne’s. I can’t even believe that people like them are even possible, an openly gay couple with three amazing kids.

“So I guess we should head over to our house now, my mother said that we are having dinner at six and it’s quarter too now” Liam explains.

“Yep for sure, George head over with the boys, I will go help your father with the twins” David says shuffling George along into our hands.

George follows sheepishly behind us until we get out of the doors then he opens his mouth. “Are there any cute guys at school?”

“Uh yeah, tell you what, Liam and I will introduce you to a couple friends tomorrow and we can all hang out then on Monday we can take you to the GSA meeting and you can meet some of the other homosexuals of Bradford.”

“Sounds amazing, thanks guys!” George smiles before we arrive at our doorstep.

The door is flung open to expose my over excited mother.

“Oh my god, you must be George! You are just the cutest little thing aren’t you! I am so excited to meet your parents, I just love all you gays… I mean guys!” she squeals.

“You gays?” George questions.

“Well these are my gays” She gestures to Liam and I.

“Your gays? We aren’t your property mom, we aren’t cats or dogs” Liam jokes, laughing a little at his mother.

“You are my gays, as long as you live under this roof you will be my gays, and even after that you will be too, you will be forever my gays, because you are forever gay, like Lady Gaga!” she beams.

“Karen, do you even know who Lady Gaga is?”

“Of course I do Zayn, I just downloaded her new song today--- I live for the applause, applause, applause!” she sings off into the kitchen.

“Is she always like that?” George asks us with a frightened look on his face.

“Sadly yes, but we love her anyway, she gave life to me and let’s Zayn live with us, so I can’t really complain that much” Liam answers.

“Well I guess we should head in and get settled down for dinner, your parents and the twins will be over shortly so we can just go hang out in the living room” I direct to George and secondarily Liam.

----After Dinner----

Liam POV:

“It was so nice of you to have us over for dinner Karen and Geoff, your Son and his boyfriend are absolutely lovely, thanks you so much for making us feel so welcome in the new neighborhood” Neil thanks my parents.

“George feel free to stop by anytime to hang out with Zayn and Liam, our door is always open!” my mother invites.

David and my dad are hitting it off talking about sports and stuff in the front entrance. David is the Mr. Mom type but loves a good football game, Neil on the other hand can’t stand sports but is a big time Lawyer and the worker in the family while David stays home with the twins who my mother absolutely loved. She gave them each a little bag of cookies for being so cute, Zayn calls me cute all the time, I don’t see him making me cookies. We say goodbye to George and tell him a little more information for our plans for tomorrow, we are going to head to the mall with the other guys so George cant get some things and become familiar with the area.

They make their way back to their house and we head back inside. Mom comments on how lovely they are and Dad talks about how he invited David to the next hockey game with all his other friends at the box next Friday night. Dad got all the husbands of the cul-de-sac together; Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Horan, Mr. Styles, Mr. Rourke (Jake’s dad) and now Mr. Shelley, well one of the Mr. Shelley’s.

Zayn and I head downstairs to a worn out Troian from entertaining the twins, lying in front of our door, waiting for us to come downstairs. We open our door and he runs to the end of our bed and lies down in his new dog bed we got for him earlier this week. I head into the washroom to brush my teeth while Zayn get’s ready for bed. Once the roles are reversed we get under the covers, his arm around me and we doze off into a state of dreaming.