Part 5

BRADLEY'S P.O.V
I glanced over at Skylar, noticing her tears. I grip onto the wheel and come to a stop, reaching over and wiping her eyes, not a care in the world if her make up smeared to my fingertips. She's my girl.

I took a deep breath and let Genesis out to her house. Leaving me and Sky....alone...

I decided to sneak her into my house to continue my story.. To let her see my body so she could know the truth... But the thought of her abandoning me left me breathless...

As I pulled up to my "mansion", I could already hear Peter, my father, having intercourse with one of the women who promise to love you... For about $500 a night if you get the real good ones...

I feel my face darken but I soften up a bit as I see Sky maintain her amazing smile... I walk out and the rush to her side to open the door for her as a true man should. We go over to the side of the house, my room was on the third floor but I always kept a ladder nearby and an unlocked patio..

We climbed up the ladder with her first, I looked away with a dark face. What is this? Why am I looking at her this way? I'm devoted and in love with Genesis..

Finally, to my patio but I don't bother to go inside.. It was getting dark now and the sky was painted with bright stars that soothed me.. I looked over at her and began my story again with a whispering voice:

"When my mother left, she left me without love. She left my father for no good reason. He was a good man, a good father. He truly needed her but she left.

One night.. After having what seems a river of liquor, he busted into my room and he-he took me.. I couldn't stop it! I was only a little girl and he just held me down and took my innocence!"

My teeth clenched but I felt Sky's gentle hand on my shoulder.. So I continued:

"After that night.. It became a daily thing. Before school, after school.. Each time causing me to lose interest in males. I never really liked them anyways but after this point, I couldn't imagine myself ever being with one.

Genesis always knew about this and she stuck by my side. Even with her own hell at home, she stuck by my side. I love that girl with all my heart, all my being.

At the age of the 10, I started wearing "male" clothes. It felt right.

So I talked to father about it one night when he was gentle with me... He agreed to let me change my genders... He would take all the finances but I had to promise to let him continue the sex. To continue to rape me every day..

Obviously I agreed.."

I went into my room and brought to her, pills after pills, of what my secret was...

"T-this is me, Sky... "

I felt my eyes tear up with eyes and I ran my fingers through my short, blonde hair.. "I moved, changed my name, no one notices that I ever was female..."

She looked up at me and threw her arms around me....

60 reads!! I'm so happy... Thanks guys ^.^

Update ASAP.