Part 2

Honestly.. How is a girl to feel when everything has been stripped away from her? How is she to call herself human when she just felt like an object her entire life??

I pick up my phone and dial Bradley.. Today was the day to go pick up Skylar. I know exactly what she loves. I know her style, I fold a beanie, a pair of skinny jeans and a top with a loose scarf into a leather back pack.. Holding the converse in my hands.. She was a beautiful girl.. Long, dark hair that trailed down her spine, natural tan skin, and a wonderful physique...

I'm the kind of girl that loves wearing t-shirts and a pair of jeans with sneakers. I don't really like getting all fancy and girly. I do wear make up but why should I bother wearing frilly clothing? Even though I'm constantly changing myself to one day be accepted...

My only problem is my shape... Society teaches FEMALES, to be truly beautiful you have to be thin. You have to have a gap between your thighs, perfect teeth, silky hair, long eyelashes, wear make up but not too much make up. No.... It isn't right. Every time I look into the mirror... All I see is a disgusting blob... No one loves a girl that isn't thin.. No one wants to claim her and actually love her..

I hop into Brad's black Dodge Charger. Brad was the only guy that truly understood me..

Looking over at him with a birthday smile
"Hey, Brad!"

"Hey!" He flashed one of his amazing smiles...

We slowly drove off to go get out other friend. We were a trio. We only had each other... What Skylar did was actually for Brad.

Driving along the way we decided to grab Sky a bite to eat. After 3 years, a girl is going to want to have some actual food!

I  walk into the juvenile, it reeked with cheap air freshener, the walls chipped away, lifeless, colorless...

I approach the woman that had her face smothered with cosmetics.. Not really sure where her wrinkles started or ended. She looked up at me with a smug look, with her lips barely moving, "what do you want, kid?"

"Well, uh, Ma'am, I'm here for my friend, Skylar Martinez..."

She glanced over at an officer and nodded. Approving to go and get my friend.

I waited with my stomach tied in knots.

She finally walked out the door, her face was so dull, she definitely lost weight. I could see her bones popping out of her skin, her hair up in a messy bun, her footsteps so light and quiet. I felt bad for her, I felt guilty for not coming to see her more often...

She walked up to me, without a word, without a smile. She wrapped her arms around me and starts to sob.. Telling me how much she needed me, how much she missed me..

SORRY IF THIS IS ANOTHER SHORT
Don't be afraid to leave any comments, any likes, anything at all!
I'll update ASAP!