The way it started.

A/N: Welcome to the second book and the sequel to my first story!
This is called Good Intentions because the first one is called Bad Chocolates. I don't thing I can ever think logically..
*sighs deeply*

BUT that won't keep me from writing this.

Sorry but the truth is that it was a request of a good friend to me to write a sequel to Bad Chocolates. (So many 'to's in one sentence. My gawd I'm impossible!)

This story is about a lady, who comes in, and changes the godfamily's life for good.
But Harry thinks otherwise.

I guess I shouldn't reveal the whole thing to you right now. Please keep reading!

---------

Carina's POV

Life cannot be a fairy tale for everyone. People meet, they begin to get fond of each other. A few of them separate, and then spend rest of their lives missing one another.

I'm missing it too. The castle, the sweet smell of flowers in my old house, the cool breeze on my face, the bike rides, the cups of coffee I used to share with him. The whole craziness altogether.

But most importantly, I miss him.

It's been a long time, 13 years to be precise. That night changed everything. It might have changed everyone's life, but the effect was worse on ours; our little huge family.

This day might never come back again. I don't want anything bad to happen today, like I don't want to trip and break my arm, or get lost in Floo. This might sound crazy to you, but if you ever happen to be in my place, this is what it feels like, my friend.

I don't have him beside me today, to hold me, calm me down, tell me that I can do it, and it's perfectly fine to feel scared at first. I'm a Gryffindor though, I shouldn't be afraid of things like this. Teaching is not a risk, it's an adventure. But I wish I had him.

I look at the person in the mirror. She has the same light brown curls and blue eyes like me. Because it's my reflection, I'm not silly, I'm just describing how imperfect I am.

I know beauty isn't judged from outside, but inside. Inside, you might think I'm a good person once you see me. But I'm not. I guess you'll never know why, for I don't think you would want to know me and might not read any further.

But if you do, you'll start liking me. Not that I'm flattering myself, there's nothing to brag about myself really. The point is, if you start liking me, maybe I'll hurt you in the worse way possible.

That's what I did to him. I didn't want to. But I had no choice. He hates me for that I guess.

Maybe I'm not a really good person.

I jumped at the sound of dishes falling and breaking in the kitchen. It's Fuzz again I think. That cat manages to interrupt every single one of my thoughts about my past. I still love her.

"Fuzz, wait, I'll get you food!" I said, putting on my best robes.

I waited to get a last look at myself, "Big day eh, Carina?" I sighed, before closing my eyes and shaking my head and slipping out of my bedroom and into the kitchen, to feed Fuzz.

Today is the day. I hope nothing unusual waits for me, something I was avoiding for long.

-------

Harry's POV

"Harry come down FAST!" my godfather called me for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Coming!" I yelled back, again for the hundredth, and hopefully the last time. I picked up my trunk and Hedwig's empty cage (she must be flying around, enjoying her freedom) and make my way downstairs in the kitchen where the Weasleys and Sirius and Remus and Hermione are all waiting for Ron and me to arrive. Ron always somehow manages to be the last one to come and finish his breakfast before me.

"So we had the fortune to see your lovely faces today boys," Remus said, looking at Ron and me.

"I guess," I finally had to answer, seeing that Ron was way too busy stuffing his face to reply.

We finished our breakfast in 30 minutes (which is quite unusual, it takes almost 1 hour at daily basis), and Mr. Weasley and Sirius drove the cars to King's Cross.

Of course, Sirius and Remus won't come by the train. Their mode of transport is Floo.

I shouldn't complain, Hogwarts express is fun. Last time wasn't fun though, but that's a different story.

"Harry, take care. And if anything unusual happens, make sure you let me know." Sirius said. I know what he was referring to, as he was the only one aware of the weird dreams I'd been getting before the Quidditch World Cup, and not the only one aware of the events of the World Cup. I nod at him.

-----------

Sirius's POV

I was sitting in the Great Hall, beside Remus as Dumbledore gave his usual start of the year speech.

"We have another change in staff this new year too. Our old friend Professor Binns has decided to spend the rest of his Ghost-life free and with rest of the ghosts. A very young friend has agreed to fill his post as History of Magic teacher. Let's welcome, Professor Carina Mathers!"

And I saw her again...

-------------

A/N: So did you like the first chapter?? I've put my heart and soul into writing this. Wattpad had deleted this once, but then I just got it back somehow...

Next chapter will be updated soon!!!!!

Love you all!!! 😘😘