"Did you tell her that?"

"Not outright but a few weeks after I broke up with her, she came over to my flat to pick up some things and she walked in on me and Dan ummm... Kissing.."

"Oh yea, I'm sure it was just a peck on the lips." I said sarcastically "You little man-whore"

He lightly slapped my arm

"Hey, no need to get abusive, I was only kidding..."

"Okay, okay, enough about me. You're the one who burst in here bawling your eyes out last night with no explanation, what happened? Did some guy hurt you? What did he do? Oh I swear when I find tha little f--"

"Phil, you know I would never let some guy get to me that much. Nope, no guy just some controlling and now apparently lying girl that you used to date."

"W-what? Eleanor? What did she do?" 

 "Well... where should I start?"

I went through the entire story starting from me being fired from my job to mine and Eleanor's fight until finally, me bursting into Phil's flat.

"....so yeah..." I awkwardly finished.

"Wow, that's one hell of a day..." Phil breathed out, trailing off.

"Look, I know I'm being a big baby about all this and I shouldn't have blown up at El but I just couldn't take how much I was being reminded of the past and I-I just I- I don't even know..." Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"No, no, not at all c'mon, you had a right to get angry because she shouldn't have tried so hard to pry into your past when you didn't want to plus what you said was definitely not enough to kick you out of the flat over. She's just.... I don't know, but you shouldn't get too worked up about this, okay Iris?"

I silently nodded my head as he pulled me in for a warm hug.

"Okay, now, you listen to me. Dan and I are going to go over to Eleanor's flat and we're going to pick up all your stuff. You are going to move in here, no if's and's or but's about it. Okay?" He asked but before I could answer he said "Good, now eat whatever you want, watch t.v or do whatever and me and Dan will be back within an hour with all your stuff." He gave me a one last hug before bolting off to tell Dan his plan.

 I really hope this won't turn out bad.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been two hours since Phil said he'd be back and I was starting to worry. 

Where is he?

What happened?

Why is he taking so long?

I hope nothing bad happened because it was my fault that he went out, anyway.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a key trying to unlock the door. I bolted up and ran towards the door and swung it open. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Phil's tired face staring back at me with Dan not too far behind.

"What took you guys so long?" I questioned.

"Well, as much as I'd love to stand here and give you an entire run-down of what happened, my arms are full of boxes that have your stuff in it so, if you wouldn't mind..." Phil responed, out of breath.

I quickly moved aside so that he and Dan could get in and put the stuff down. I closed the door behind them before running over to the boxes to see what they brought.

"Thank you guys so much! I don't think I'd be able to have gone there and gotten the stuff." I stated happily.

"Well, it was no problem, I thought it'd be a pain in the ass but it was fairly easy, especially considering she wasn't home..." Dan trailed off

"What do you mean? Did you guys break into her flat?" I exclaimed

"No, we just.... turned the handle and it just so happened that it was open and that... she wasn't there..."

"Seriously? You just walked in? Wow, okay, well... thanks for getting my stuff."

"Anything for you Ri" He said before he messed up my hair like you would to a dog

"Did you just call me Ri?"

"Um, yeah... is that okay? It just sounds a little formal to me to always say Iris but if you want I won't call you Ri."

"No, no, of course it's fine, nobody's ever called me that before... I actually.. I actually really like it." I said with a small smile

"Great." Dan and Phil both grinned back at me, their fingers intertwined.

Yeah, this really is great. It really is...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

That is it! FINALLY chapter 7 is upp!!

Sorry about that little break I took with this, I honestly just didn't think anyone was reading it. Anywho, I'm back now and I will go back on the schedule of a new update every Monday. WITHOUT the random breaks ;)

Also, sorry about the crappy chapter, I promise the story does get better and 1D will come into the story... just hold on a little longer and they will come.

(Dedication to Horanmyking for getting me back into this and reminding me that people are still reading it xx)

Remember to COMMENT if you liked it VOTE if you want more and FAN if you want my weird updates and stuff ^-^

I love you all to the moon and back,

lovethefics xx