Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bacon...?

Bacon?

Bacon.

BACON!

I threw my warm blankets off my body and bolted up at the smell.

Okay, not a good idea.

I quickly wrapped myself back into a cocoon of blankets before stumbling and tripping five times in the hallway. I finally made it over to the kitchen and sat down on the bar stool by the counter next to Phil.

Mmm..... the smell is stronger in here.

I turned my head quickly at the sound of humming. I looked up only to see Dan slightly dancing whilst humming and making what smells like bacon. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth while watching Dan shake his hips and hum. 

"Well well well,  someone's in a good mood this morning or maybe you just like to shake your ass out of frustration?" I said cheekily to Dan who turned around at the sound of my giggles with a slight blush across his cheeks.

"Now tell me, are you calling for a snowstorm this morning or do you generally cosplay as a lump?." Dan responded just as cheekily, nodding towards my blanketed attire.

"Touche, but honestly I'm just pretending I'm still asleep because I'm tired and can't sleep with the smell of bacon surrounding me. Plus, I refuse to accept the fact that I'm awake until after my cup of coffee." I stated in a matter-of-fact way.

 "Well, in that case, let me get you that cup of coffee to quicken your acceptance of reality, in the meantime, you can munch on some of the evil bacon that woke you up in the first place. It's payback time." Phil kindly offered.

"Mmm yesss" I quickly agreed and started munching on the heavenly bacon strips. "Ahhh so good! Mmmm."

"Nice pornstar moan there." Dan said through his stifled laugh.

"Says you!"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe 'Aaaaah phil ye-yes f-faster AHmmmm' sounds familiar to you?"

Phil started laughing so hard, I swear it was like he had just heard the funniest joke ever, while Dan just stood looking completely and utterly embarrassed.

"Uh-umm I-I" Dan began to stutter out and just before I could tell him that it was fine and I was only kidding, Phil came from behind Dan, handed me my coffee and said

"Well, you definitely do have a grade-a pornstar moan, Dan. And it's so hot." He whispered the last part before squeezing Dan's ass and walking around the counter to sit beside me once again. Leaving Dan wide eyed and even more flustered and awkward than before.

He just grabs a piece of bacon before awkwardly shuffling out of the room, leaving me in fits of laughter.

"Oh my gosh, you little tease you!" I jokingly said after our laughter died down.

"Well, I learn from the best." Phil winked.

"I'm no such th-- okay maybe a little" I giggled at how good it feels to be talking with him again. "But seriously though, when did you start dating Dan? You two are really cute together."

"Well, umm, we've only been officially together for a couple months now but honestly we were just denying it before, I think we've always kind of felt this way for each other. Well, at least I have."

"Oh, so you must have realised it after Eleanor broke up with you, then"

"W-what? She broke up with me? Since when? Last time I checked, I broke up with her because I realised that I was only going out with her to deny my feelings for Dan. She never meant anymore to me than a friend and even then we weren't that close. I knew I was gay long before her but I just didn't want to accept myself, that's why I dated her in the first place."