Ch. 1

I woke up on the floor. Not able to move. Not able to see. And I'm so cold.

Im lying on something hard. To hard. It doesn't feel like my bed. My soft cozy bed. Wait this isn't my bed. Were am i.

Just then i heard a sudden moan next to me,but not a 'I'm just waking up moan, a I'm in pain moan.'

"H-hello"

"Who's t-there..?"

***FlashBack***

I was in my room curling my long blonde hair, and applying some mascara to my eyelashes that surround my bright blue eyes.

I then walked over to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit for a party i was going to with my boyfriend Brad.

Brad was the perfect guy. We have been dating for 2 years and those have been the happiest most perfect 2 years of my life.

Brad is 6" and looks like giant compared to my 5"5 self. He has stunning green eyes and brown hair. And pretty ripped if i say so my self.

With that i picked out a red crop top and black & white high waisted tribal print shorts. Damm i looked good. I fixed a stray pice of hair out of my face grabbed my phone and texted Brad to come and pick me up.

I heard his car horn honk signaling me that he's here. I ran down stairs and grabbed my house keys.

"BYE MOM LOVE YOU, BE BACK BY 1." I yelled as i walked out the door.

I opened the door to Brads car and was immediately greeted with a smile.

"What?" i said as he just sat there staring at me.

"Dam you look, just wow." Brad said.

I looked down and blushed uncontrollably.

When i looked up Brad was about 2 inches away from me.

He smiled and began to kiss me.

I oped my eyes for a minuet and looked at the clock and saw that we were late. i pulled away and he looked at me confused. I hate doing that to him.

"Were going to be late." I told him.

He then looked at the clock and smiled back at me.

10 minuets later we arrived at my best friends house. Kelly. Kelly always throws the best party's. Since we were late, there was no parking we circled around the block and found a spot at the end of her street.

Me and Brad then began to walk to Kelly's house hand in hand.

As we came up upon the house i could hear the music pumping, and the windows rattling.

When me and Brad walked in i felt frail arms wrap around me and i turned around to see kelly.

"Hey girl were have you been."

I blushed and looked down. "Oh just lost tract of time."

Kelly looked at Brad and smiled then looked back at me. "Hey Brad how are you" kelly said as she playfully punched Brad in the shoulder.

"I'll go get us some drinks." Brad said and kissed my forehead. And disappeared somewhere off in the crowd.

7 minuets later he came back with out drinks.

He knows i don't "drink" so i just had punch.

After a few hours of dancing "drinking" and fun we decided to leave as the party was dying down.

Brad and i said our goodbyes to our friends and made the long was back to his car.

As we were walking i got this feeling in my stomach, like something bad was going to happen. I grabbed Brads arm and placed it around me and huddled close to him.

He stopped walking and looked down at me. "Babe whats wrong?"

"I just...just uh never mind."

Brad looked down at me and moved my hair out of my face and kissed me making me feel safe again.

But just as i thought that, i felt hands wrap around my waist. At first i thought they were Brads hands but then i felt them pulling me away breaking the kiss.

My eyes shot open and i saw Brad lying on the floor holding his stomach and a pool of blood around him.

"NOOOOO BRAD NO HELP ME NOOO!!!" i was screaming and kicking trying to do everything to get away.

While i was kicking i kicked something and i was let go. "Oh fuck get back here."

I began to run to Brad and when i reached him i kissed him and tried to pick him up so we could go.

But as i was trying to help him up the hands grabbed me again and something touched my face. I tried to scream but my screams were muffled.

I took a breath and began to feel sleepy. Oh shit. Chloroform.

The last words that i could mumble out were, "I love you Brad." Then everything went black.

***End of FlashBack***

As i remembered this i immediately shot up in panic.

-----------------
A/N: hey please check out my other book "Fallen" its new and pretty interesting if you ask me... But you should read it and decide for yourself. Thanks!