18 Dreams

"I feel sad."

"There are no reasons."

"There's always a reason to your feelings. You just have to dig deeper to find it, and that can hurt even more." Loah told her friend.

"But then again, why are you sad?"

"I don't know. But I don't want to know either."

***

Loah was hiding behind a tree. She and her friend she had had for so long were playing hide and seek. Under the tree there were lots of flowers. They had all kinds of colours, which she loved.

"I see you." her friend, Allie screamed from behind her. 

"You're welcome. I count now." Loah answered and closed her eyes, "One, Two Three...!"

Allie ran away through the grass and hid somewhere.

There was something strange about the kid Loah, she was only eight but she was so clever. After a disappearence, she'd been missing for a month until she was found in her grandfathers cellar. Her body was covered in slime and her dark skin tone had gone white. When she woke up, after her coma a few days later, the first thing she said was "Moran". Her parents had cried. For the next few days she had gone to a psychologist but refused to talk. A part of her was gone and she could never get it back.

I'll end this like this because I'm LAZY!! Sorry for disappointing people but my choices, not yours