16 Fun day

Someone was snoring and Loah woke up again. This was maybe the fifth time in an hour and she sighted. Tomorrow would be a big day and she didn't want to fall asleep in the middle of something important. But the next day was supposed to be "fun-day" which meant no work but games instead, to build trust between people. Loah closed her eyes and thought of her father and mother, that was how she could finally sleep.

"Can you help me move these heavy bags?" Someone screamed towards Loah and she reacted and started to walk in the voice's direction. There was a mountain of bags filled with oatmeal or something like that. The person was a stranger to Loah but she helped her anyways. The bags were heavier than they looked like but Loah did her best to carry them from one place to another, with some help of course.
"We are all here today to celebrate one year on this "new" place. But as we've said before, one year is all we need to settle down and now we have. We thought of it this way; why not make this a fun-day?" Joolie said with irony, he had taken the lead for this place a while ago. He decided what everyone was supposed to do so that "no one would starve and everyone would do equally much" which meant he didn't do a shit except giving orders while everyone else worked their butts of. Though, he didn't take the control before some months ago when he convinced the people they'd get it much better with him than with the former lead. Not really true. "There will be some games and prices for the first second and third. The first is, as I call it, bag jump." There were some empty bags next to Loah and everyone turned their focus to them. "Then, running with bags and in the end we'll build castles of them and the team who makes the best one will win. I judge." Some kids seemed to find this fun because their faces had big grins and they'd already started to split into groups. But most people just raised an eyebrow and crossed their arms.
"Let's get started!!" There were some screaming people in the background, kids who were excited and had missed being kids. "Three!" Loah jumped in to the bag, "two!" Moran came and joined her, "one!" They faced each other and grinned, "go!" Joolie took his arm down and people started to jump forward. It didn't take more than five seconds before they started to fall, at first it all seemed normal since they understood that they just couldn't keep balance. But suddenly...
"Everyone, STOP!" Loah looked at the grown up who stood a few feet away, behind him there was a big hole where people had fell down. It was a trap.

Joolie walked straight to the crowd, smirking evilly.
"Really? A fun-day?" Like in the movies when the conclusion starts, he talked slowly. The fallen people were lost forever probably. Dead, gone. All unnecessary. All the sad faces, it was an odd sight, they were all so confused. Terrified.
"What are you?" The crowd screamed in fear, not knowing about their power of bringing the sadist down.
"What do you think you are?" Joolie came closer, a metal stick in his hand.
"We are the people!" A young girl said, but she didn't last for long. Joolie slapped the metal stick in her face.
"You're under me, I'm your leader. I'll bring peace to this place. You will follow my orders!" Joolie started to lose  his temper and didn't try hard to hide his anger. "I'm the only human here and you're my slimy slaves." He ended and walked away, leaving everyone to themselves.