Alice 2

«Class B»

"Here you go Lily chan! Your uniform!" Narumi said and handed a uniform to Lily.

It was a black cardigan over a white collared, long-sleeved shirt, matched with a plaid red mini-skirt, and black knee-length boots. (Straight from the wiki😋~)

"Waah, cute!" She exclaimed. Narumi smiled. "Well then, how about change into it?" He suggested. Lily looked at him and nodded. She took the uniform and went towards the changing room.

"Ta-da!!!" She came out of the room and made a pose. Narumi chuckled. "You're so kawaii Lily chan!" He said. Lily blinked. "What's ka-wa-ii?" She asked pronouncing the word carefully.

"Well, it means cute." Narumi replied. Lily let out a simple 'oh' and grinned. "Narumi san! Narumi san! Can I go to class now?" She asked practically jumping up and down. "Why of course~! Let's go!"

"Here we are!" Narumi exclaimed. "Here?" Lily asked, looking at the door. "Yes." Lily looked at him, then back at the door. "Well, I have some business to attend to, the class representatives will help you at my place." Narumi said, walking away. "Adieu." And he left.

Lily looked at his figure disappearing. When the door suddenly seemed to open. Lily looked back and saw two students coming out of the room. 1 boy and 1 girl.

"Hello there, you must be the new student." The boy said. Lily nodded. "Yes...I am." She said. The boy smiled.

"I'm Yū Tobita. But the others here in Class B calls me Iinchou."

Lily smiled

Lily smiled. "Nice to meet you, Iinchou~" She then d to the girl. "And you?" The girl looked at her with a void expression.

"I'm Hotaru Imai. Nice to meet you, new student." She said emotionlessly. Lily sweat dropped. "Y-Yeah. Nice to meet you Hotaru." She smiled. Hotaru looked at her.

"Well, my name is Lily! Lily Moonheart

"Well, my name is Lily! Lily Moonheart. And I'm originally from England. I was just sent here because I have an Alice."

Iinchou and Hotaru looked her slightly surprised. Well, Iinchou was surprised. Hotaru still had an expressionless face thought she showed tiny hints of interest. "Ah, Moonheart san, you're from England?" Iinchou asked in disbelief. "Well, yeah. That's what I said." Lily gave them a toothy grin.

"Ah, yes. How about going inside already?" Lily suggested. "A-Ah! Yes!" Iinchou said running towards the door. Lily looked at him. "Hmm? What are you doing Iinchou?" Lily asked the honey brown boy. "W-Well! This is the first time a foreigner ever transferred to our class so...." He trailed off. Lily tilted her head before bursting into laughs.

"Haha, if you're this interesting, then I bet Class B is an interesting class huh?" Lily asked with a smile. "You're very cheerful." Hotaru told her. Lily looked at her, before sweat dropping. "Why, I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult ehehe." She said. Hotaru didn't reply and just stared.

"W-Well, let's enter the class now." Iinchou said and opening the door. But the scene made Lily's jaw drop to the ground.

"Wh-What is this?!!" She yelled. Everyone heard her, causing them to look at her. "Huh? A transfer student?" Someone asked.

"A foreigner?" Someone asked again.

Lily blushed lightly at the attentions and looked at the floor flustered.

"Oi Iinchou! Who is she?" A flying boy yelled looking at the three. Lily looked at him. "S-So this is the Elementary Division's Class B?" She asked no one.

★Time skip★

"She's Lily. She's going to be in our class from now on." The substitute teacher said. He had sweat all over him. "I'm, Lily Moonheart. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Lily smiled at them. "Uhm, any questions for Lily?" The substitute teacher faced the class. A random boy raised his hand.

"Where were you born?" He asked.

Lily looked at him and shot a smile. "I was originally given birth in England. But I transferred to Japan because Alice Academy had found out that I was an Alice." She said.

A girl with green hair raised her hand next. "What's your Alice?" She asks. Lily shuddered at her gaze. She felt nervous.

"I-It's wind manipulation." She said. The green haired girl scoffed, as if unsatisfied at her answer. "A-And," The class looked at her. "M-Mind you be kinder when you talk to people? It sounds cold to me, hehe." Lily mustered a smile.

"What?!"

Lily yelped.

"Now now, M-Moonheart san, your seat is next to Natsume, he's at the back of the class. N-Now, fr-free period!!" With that, he sprinted out.

Lily gulped. This class, it's very intimidating. She walked towards the back of the class, to this, 'Natsume'. She tried hr best to ignore the stares she received when she walked down the path. She tried so hard to fought back the blush, that was threatening to show.

Lily stopped in front of a boy. He was sleeping. His feet was over the desks and his arms was folded behind his head. A Manga covering his face. Lily frowned.

"Uhm, excuse me--!!" She stopped her sentence mid way.

The manga slid down, revealing the boy's eyes.

Crystal orbs clashed with crimson ones. Little did she know, that the boy who owned those eyes, would change her entire life.