Chapter Two-The Boy Who Noticed

I actually have no idea if you guys like this so far...even though it's only been one chapter.... Comment? Vote? Please?
(Warning: Random mature scenes below.)
-Sappha~chan 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur's Pov
He actually followed through with it. He did. Alfred walked with me to every class and stayed with me at lunch. I didn't think he was serious. I thought he would leave as soon as he saw one of his friends... But it was the complete opposite. He told his friends that he would be spending the day with me and when they said something rude about me, he stood up to them. He seemed different from everyone else. I can't explain how. He just is. He continued to do so for the next week or so until a certain conversation took a turn for the wrong one day...

"Arthur! Artie! Earth to Artie!" He was yelling. I shook my head and shot him a look. "You okay, Artie?"
"First off, it's Arthur, not Artie. Secondly, I'm fine. Just... Thinking..."
"What're you thinkin' bout?" He asked. I shot him another look but answered.
"Nothing... Just thinking about the events of how we came to today." My accent thickened as I started to go back into deep thought.
"Well, I didn't know this would happen either. It just did," Alfred replied.
Alfred's POV
His scent is so intoxicating. I'm glad I finally found him. He'll be so loud when we get in b-Alfred! Control your werewolf side! You can't think like that!
"Right Alfred?" Arthur's voice shook me out of my thoughts.
"What was that, Artie?" I asked innocently. I feel bad for not paying attention but I can't help that I feel this way. His smell is so nice, I could smell it a mile away.
"I said, it was quite strange when you found me. I was pathetic. Right?" He smiled even though there was no humor in it at all.
You wouldn't look like this if I had found you sooner... You'll be alright once your dad tells you what you actually are.
"You weren't." I said. He looked up at me with surprise. "Just because you weren't able to protect yourself doesn't mean you're pathetic. Your heart is strong and your mind is too. Which reminds me, why do you smell faintly like alcohol?"
That was one of the things I noticed-the smell of alcohol. It was faint but alcohol nonetheless.
"Well, when your mom's an addict, you can't really escape, can you?" And that was how far I wanted to push him. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable with me so I just nodded.
"Do you wanna spend the night at my place?" I blurted. I don't know why-well, I mean I do know-but I wanted to protect him with my life. He's just so small and fragile looking. I really wanted to make him scream. But not yet. I have to mark him as mine first, after getting his consent of course.
"Urgh! This is so frustrating!" I yelled aloud without knowing.
"What is?" Arthur asked.
"Uh... I said that out loud, didn't I?" He nodded. "Uh... My brother! Yeah! He's...uh... dating a guy I don't really like for him."
Why did you drag Mattie into this?
"Oh? Who are the two?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
Oh my god, I could mark him now but I can't because he doesn't know yet and we're in public and I'm sure he won't like that and this is really frustrating.
"My brother's name is Matthew and he's dating... Gilbert..."
"Matthew Williams?" I nodded. "He's my best friend!"
I watched as his face lit up like a child getting a new toy of his choice.
"Really? He's never mentioned you to me..." I tried to remember if he had talked about Arthur.
"Really? We've known each other for so long..."
It's probably because Matt knew you were him and he wanted me to find him on my own, like a true alpha. Too bad Matt's alpha is a douche bag ...
"I don't know. It might be that I just can't remember."
The bell rang and we threw away our scraps, grabbed our backpacks, and walked to our next class. Arthur stopped me before we walked in.
"I think I will take your offer for spending the night. Thank you."
That was all he said before he walked in.
~~~Time Skip~~~
Third POV
Alfred drove Arthur to his apartment so he could pack some of his stuff. When he came back, he had an entire duffle bag full of his clothes and personal items.
What is this? Alfred thought to himself. Is he trying to run away?
Arthur got into the car and Alfred started to drive away. Before turning onto the main street, he saw a woman run out from the apartments, holding a beer bottle, yelling,
"You're going to have to come back some time or another. You'll have to!"
Of course, normal people wouldn't have been able to hear that but because of Alfred's heightened senses, he heard.
"Who was that?" Alfred asked Arthur, who sighed.
"That was my mother...."
"What did she mean by 'you're going to have to come back'?" He asked as he continued to drive.
"She saw me sneaking around the house for my personal belongings..."
"Arthur, tell me the truth, did you agree to come with me to run away from your mom?"
Arthur stayed quiet and Alfred's alpha side kicked in. He pulled over and parked the car, turning to look at Arthur.
"Tell me the truth before I force it out of you," he said sternly. He didn't want to scare Arthur but he wanted answers.
"Yes, I did agree to get away from my mother. But you don't know what she's like! She'll hate me one minute, want to fuck me the next! She's always drunk and I just wanted to get away! I'm sorry..." At this point, he was crying. Alfred hugged him and tried to comfort him the best he could in the position they were in.
"I'm sorry for scaring you but I wanted the truth. I don't like seeing you hurt, Arthur. We may have just met a week ago but it feels like I've know you forever. I'm sorry."