1. Me and my girlfriend

Start from the beginning

She blushed. "Oh stop it."

"I'm being serious your so beautiful."

"Awe thank you." She blushed some more.

"Just statin some facts ya hear baby?"

"Come here." I smirked and she wrapped her arms around me and we both came in for a kiss.

As her full ass lips touched mine she ran her hand down my chest and I ran my hands down her back quickly cupping her ass.

She pulled away and I bit my lip and let her little waist go and she unwrapped her arms from around me. "Call me." She said.

"Oh trust me I will." I gave her my number and then a car pulled up and she got in I watched her pull off and then I walked back into the store.

"Yo Pac man what happened you didn't come back for a minute there."

"She fucking dissed me." Kato bust out laughing and Shock sighed.

"Sike." I said as I held out her number waving it in the air.

"You crazy man let's go." Shock said.

"Damn can a nigga get his drink first?" I laughed and I paid for my drink and then we dipped out after I signed a few autographs.

Yeah that was the day that I claimed Lisa Lopes as mine it was a good ass day cause later she called me way before I even decided to call my baby.

She was already thinking about me we talked for hours and hours that night and we fell asleep on the phone together and I realized that I truly loved her.

~Present time~

I'm lifting weights blasting my first song, same song waiting for my baby to get home, I smirk as I hear the door open.

"Pac!" I hear her yell.

"I'm in the room boo!" I yell back.

She walks into our bedroom and she smirks when she sees my sweaty body. "Hi baby."

"Hey baby girl." She drops her bag as she walks over to me and pecks my lips.

"How was yo day baby?"

"Good and your's?"

"Borin as hell, but now it's better cause I see you."

"Awe I love you baby."

"I love you too baby girl."

"What's this?" She asks as she picks up my song book lyrics.

"Oh that's just something I've been workin on." I shrug.

She began's to read it nodding her head and then she comes and sits down next to me on my bench.

"Pac?"

"Yeah baby?" I smirk.

"Is this about me and you?"