chapter 2: the hoodie

(ahahah stuffs gon happen)
Todo's POV
After what happened yesterday, I decided to distance myself from my brothers, just incase they would crowd me and bother me about it.
After all, I am TECHNICALLY the youngest, and they all treat me like im a couple years younger.
So i was walking around the house, before my brothers could wake up trying to find a place where they couldn't find me.
The living room wouldn't work, we all hang out there all the time.
Not the kitchen, Mom and Dad would tell me to go get my brothers.
"Totty...? What are you doing here?"
I froze.
"Uhh, hey Ichimatsu-niisan!" I said not turning around.
"I just, woke up too early and was trying to get a snack! heheh!"
I felt Ichimatsu's cold stare crawl on my back.
"Okay," he replied, "I'm going back to bed."
Then he left.
Don't want to make it look like im lying, I thought, maybe I should get something to eat.
I eventually found something and sat at our table.
I was checking through my phone, all of my social medias had millions of notifications, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Some girls Snapchatted me...
Then I got a text from Ichimatsu.
'uh hey, I can't sleep, I'm gonna hang with you"
Then he walked in.
I kept staring at my phone as he sat down.
"Mornin'" He said.
"Good morning Ichimatsu-sa-niisan."
OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ALMOST CALLED HIM "ICHIMATSU-SAMA! BAKA!
He smiled a bit, I shivered.
"You cold?"
"Uh, yeah, a little..."
(they were already dressed btw)
He took off his hoodie and gave it to me.
"Here. You can take it."
"But Ichimatsu-niisan, it's cold in here and I don't need two hoodies."
"Take it."
"Alright, I'll put it on," I put the hoodie on and surprisingly, it only felt like i was wearing his,"Oh wow! It's alot warmer! Thank you Ichimatsu-niisan!"
He smiled, "You're welcome."
It felt like i was wearing a kitten's fur, and then I realized that sounded a bit morbid.
(ahahah cliffhangers ;>)