ㅡ 07

Ihinatid ng waitress ang order nila sa table nila at marami-rami na din silang napagkuwentuhan.

"Are you alright being here inside that mascot?" tanong niya kay Wonpil

"Yes! It's unique, right? No one will distiguish me with this."

"I actually like that mascot. Do you know Park Jaehyung of DAY6? That mascot reminds me of him..."

"Yes, I know him. Are you a fan of DAY6?"

"I used to be but I am moving on now. My heart had been broken by one of the group's member but I am okay now. Say, is it right to move on when nothing went between the two of you?"

"What do you mean by that?" tanong ni Wonpil. Agad na naalala ng dalaga ang nasaksihan niya dahil ganoong-ganoon din ang mga salitang binitawan ni Wonpil noon.

"Promise me that nothing will leak..." usal ng dalaga at tumango si Wonpil. "I just saw Kim Wonpil kissing someone at a parking space at our school."

Gulat si Wonpil sa narinig mula sa dalaga. Hindi niya inaasahang nakita pala ng dalaga ang nangyari noon sa pagitan nila ng ex-girlfriend niya.

"Wonpil didn't want that to happen. He was just forced by that woman. He doesnt love that woman anymore. She's just his past and she will never be his present." paliwanag ni Wonpil na nagpagulo ng isip ng dalaga

"Why do you say so? You're defending him like you know him very well. Say, who are you?"

"Can I go to the washroom?"

"No, stay here and answer my question."