Chapter 5

Holly cow! Hes gonna kiss me! Okay, time to think fast. I didnt have time to think fast enough though because i was snapped out of my thoughts my his lips being centimeters away from mine. Without thinking my foot swung and hit him were the sun doesnt shine. Ouch that has gotta hurt, i thought to myself. I will have to remember to say sorry to him for doing that. Someone came to the car and asked to speak to Mark so i quickly got out and ran into the school.

Wow, tht was a close one and i still have 5 min till class starts.

"Hey Shelly. What classes do you have?" I asked walking up to her.

"Let me see your schedual." She said. I handed her the schedual and looked around at all the people around us. I spotted a group of guys walking down the hallway. Wow, they were hot.

"Who are they?" I asked Shelly. She looked up to see who i was talking about.

"Oh, those are the school jocks. The one with the brown hair is the quarterback. Hes also the one guy that if you can get him to look at you and your not popular then your one lucky chic." Shelly said looking at him dreamily. "Oh my gosh hes coming this way!!!" She screamed in my ear.

"I can see that, theres no need to bust my ear drums." I said rubbing my ear.

"Hey. Whats your name?" He asked my when he finaly got over here.

"You shouldnt be asking me that. You should be asking my friend that." I said nudging Shelly who looked like she was about to faint. Jeez he really has an effect on her.

"And whys that?" He asked moving closer to us.

"Because im taken and your not going to find anyone better than her. Shelly, my little friend here, is the worlds awesome-est person." I said pushing shelly towards him and moving over.

"Well i dont want her." He said moving around her and closer to me.

"Yeah well you just turned down the best thing that will ever happen to you." I said. Shelly looked like she was going to cry so i kneed him where the sun probley does shine a lot for him. He fell to the ground. "Thats for hurting my friends feelings." I said and took shellys wrist and pulled her through the crowed that had gatherd around us.

"Are you ok?" I asked her when we were out of hearing reach.

"Yeah. You didnt have to do that you know."

"Yeah, i know but i just dont like it when people are so mean to others." I said. I may not like shelly very much but she can be fun to be around sometimes. "Anyways, we should probley get to class. Whats your first class?"

"We have all the some classes together except 5 and 6 period." She said.

"Okay." 5 and 6 period were the only two free periods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the building and into the parking lot. Looking for Marks car.... ah there it is. Now time to dodge his car and start the walk home. I walked on the other side of the parking lot and started to walk home. I got halfway there when the jocks from this morning appeared out of no where. Okay, so i might not have been paying attention but still. I didnt notice them untill i ran into the quarterback. Before i could fall to the ground i felt hands go on my hips and i looked up to meet the jocks dark brown eyes.

"So we meet again." He said pulling me closer to him. "You know, you still havent told me your name yet."

"Dude let go of me. I dont even know you." I said trying to get out of his tight grip.

"Now why would you want me to do that?" He said leaning in to kiss me. i was about to respond but there was a car coming down the road and i looked to see who it was. Gosh darnit.

"If you help me out then i will help you put your shattered reputation back together." I said.

"What do you need help with?" He asked and he looked like he was going to say something else but i interupted him.

"I need your help making this guy jealous. All you need to do is pretend to be my boyfriend." I wisperd in his ear.

"I can do that." He said.

Suddenly marks car door slammed shut.

"Rose your supposed to be getting a ride home from me not walking." Mark said walking toward us.

Time to put my plan to action, i thought before kissing the jock. I heard Marks footsteps stop but i just kept kissing him. Wow, hes a really good kisser but thats not really suprising considering how many girls hes probley been with.

"Rose!" Mark yelled.

"What do you want?" I asked turning around to look at him.

"We need to get going home. Your father will be upset if you arent home soon." Mark said looking hurt for a split second before covering it up.

"Then tell him that im gonna be home late tonight."

"Whatever." Mark said before getting into his car and driving away.

"What do you want me to do to help fix your rep?" i asked jock-boy. "Oh yeah, whats your name?"

"My name is David and you have to apologize to me infront of the whole school." He said smirking.

"Okay." i said before walking around him.

"Wait. Who was that?" David asked.

"All you need to know is that you should avoid him at all costs and whenever hes around you are my 'boyfriend'" I said useing air quotes before walking away.

***Marks P.O.V.***

She was making out with another guy. She knows shes my mate yet she was still making out with him. What does he have that i dont? I can give her anything she could ever want. But then again there was an evil glint in her eye when she turned around.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone tapping on my window. Wow i was already home. I looked over to see my brother standing there. I got out of the car and asked, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to make sure that you were going to get out of the car and come in sometime soon." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, im coming in. I was just thinking." I said walking to the house with him following me. i went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Looking around i found the remote and i started to flip through the channels, not really interested in what was on tv. I was still trying to figure out why she was kissing that other guy. Did that mean that she was regecting me? I hope not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there everyone,

I know it has been a long time since i have posted another chapter but i couldnt remember my pasword. Anyways im sorry for any spelling mistakes. Please comment and vote. I will try to post another chapter soon.