chapter 3

"Sure whatever." I said walking away back to the house.

"Rose! Our new neighbors invited us to dinner."My dad said running up to me.

"I'm not going."I said.

"Yes you are. Besides why would you not want to go?"My dad asked.

"Because I have to be the alphas mate. Do you know how hard it is to be a possesive alphas mate?" I asked, practicly yelling.

"I know this is alot to take in but think about how much it means to them to have a beautiful young women as their oldest sons mate." He said as if he was trying to get me to agree to be his mate.

"Well I have news for you, dad, im not going to accept to be his mate."I said while I walked past him. We didnt talk for the rest of that day because I went out to get some air. I also left my phone at home so that he couldnt call me. When I got home I walked in the door and saw that Mark and Sam were sitting in the living room, which was now furnished, talking to my dad.

"What are you doing here?"I asked while glaring at mark so that he new that I was talking to him."Oh, and hi sam."I said waving at him.

"Where were you earlier?" Mark asked staring at me.

"Who are you? My mother?" I asked before I went up the stairs to my room so that I could get my phone. When i was walking out of the room i ran into something hard and muscley. I hit the floor with a soft thud. I jumped up on my feet and dusted myself off because i could hear someone running up the stairs. When they reached the top of the stairs i saw that it was Mark. I walked past him and down the stairs while looking at my Phone. This is how Shawn and my conversation went:

Me:

Hey. Whats up? Why havent you texed me? Im practicly dyeing of boredom here.

Shawn:

Hi. Sorry i have been busy. Hows it going so far at the new house?

Me:

Horrible. Apparently I have to mates with a self absorbed alpha! It sucks! I swear, i would rather be a hobo than be his mate.

Shawn:

Wow i feel bad for you. I have to go. I will text you later.

Me:

You better.

Shoving my phone in my pocket i went to go ask dad if i could borrow his car because he still hasnt bought me one even though he says he will every year.

"I am sooooooooo not getting in a car with that ego maniac." I said when Mark offered to take me to the mall."Besides all im going to do is go look at cloths, make-up, and other girly things. Besides he would be really bored."

"Its eather you get a ride from me or you walk." Mark said it as if i was going to choose a ride with him. Yeah right!

"I will just call a friend to come and pick me up. She lives close to here aynways. Plus she loves to shop." I said turning around so that i could go outside to call Shelly. She was a friend of mine but i dont like her very much. Then again anything would be better than riding in a car alne with that thing.

When i saw her car pull up the drive way i went back in the house to say bye to my dad. "Bye dad. See you when i get home." I gave him a kiss on the cheek then i went skipping to Shelly's car. It was a neon pink sports car. Wow, this girl really did like bright colors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys. Sorry it took me a while to upload again. I know that there are some spelling mistakes in there but im just too lazy to fix them. Anyways, please vote, comment, and fan this story if you like it. I know its not the best story out there. Also if you like my story please ask others to read it. Like i said please comment. I live hearing what you guys have to say about my story. By the way sorry for making this chapter so short. I couldnt think of anything else to write. I will make the next one longer. I promise.