Part 3

I decided to mix things up a bit and have a change of perspective on this chapter. Question: Should i make the chapter longer? Please leave comments and vote on my chapters. Enjoy my lovlies!

Recap

"You're not going anywhere." Anubis and Osiris said in unison.

Anubis's POV

She had a panicked look on her face as she trailed her hands along the wall in a hurry. She isn't the first person to try and escape the Judgement room so after that incident we use our powers to make an apparition of the door after the dead person comes through the first time. They always try and run from the second bowl, the Regret's Bowl. Everyone tries to run however it always comes back to bite them in the butt. 

"Ally, calm down. You will just be a spectator when you look into the bowl. There is nothing to fear." I explain to her as she starts to punch the wall in an attempt to get out of Osiris and I's presence. 

"I need to get back to my d-dad, my husband, and my kids!" Ally tries to plead with one of us. This is all apart of the stages of accepting her death. 

Stage 1- Defiance

Stage 2-Regret

Stage 3-Compliance

I've seen it for millenniums and nothing has ever changed about the way people act. They hold on to their hope that they can get back to their bodies and say sorry to their loved ones and to say that they love them one last time. However they soon realize that the door that they thought leads back to their bodies isn't their anymore. They soon break down which is always an awkward part but soon after that they admit defeat and we can move on with the process and move on to the next person. I have to admit that after all this time it has gotten a bit boring. 

"Ally there is no going back." Osiris stated.  Ally simply looked at Osiris with a blank stare as he stared with a stoic face in place. Ally gave up on her staring contest with Osiris and looked at me, probably to see if i would help her get back to her life. She finally shook her head and slid down the wall while resting her head on her arms that were lying on her knees. Ally started to break down because she knew that there was no going back and undoing things that she has gone wrong.

Suddenly there was a bright light in the corner of the room that blinded all of us. I covered my eyes with my arm against the pure white light.