Chapter 7

Was going to do a back story but I scratched it because even I feel like the story is moveing slow so enjoy.

Ruby POV

Sapphire told me about how she was bullied and mistreated growing up. One for her eye, another for her icy power and last for her gift because kids were jealous how the queen praised her. How can someone so amazing go threw that. Eventually she fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked at her sleeping form so calm I couldn't help but smile with a good night kiss on her forehead I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up before Sapphire did and decided to get stuff for us to eat.

Sapphire POV

In my dreams I saw bearies, water, a fire and Ruby by the river with a spear with fish on it. When I woke up I new were to go. It's funny that was my first solid vision since leaving. for some reason after Ruby makes everything so unseattant jumping from the time like that I already knew. Now instead of one future I see different ones and possible futures and it's wonderful to me. When I got to the river I saw what I predicted and then I couldn't take my eyes off Ruby. Her armor was off reaves a perfectly toned body. She was wearing boxers and no shirt (thank you gem goddes) but she had her chest in binding rap (couldn't let me see it all huh) seeing her made me so cold steam was comeing off and the water running doen
"Ruby"....... No response from her so I got closer.

"Ruby"
A startled look came across her face as she feel backwards into the water.
OMG I laughed so hard. She looked embarrassed but I didn't feel sorry that was funny. I went to help her up then I immediately regretted it as she had a devious smirk while pulling me into the water.
We played fight for a bit and splashing the water around. Then she grabbed a fish and put it down my dress.

I was dancing out of the water screaming.

"Why did you do that" I pretending to be mad.

"You scared me then laughed at me to that's my revenge"

We laughed for a bit.

"Come Laphy lets eat and dry yourself by the fire"

"Laphy?" She was guiding be by my hand it was so warm.

"Yes you want to laugh at me so your Laphy Saphy pluses your laugh is adorable"

Now she had me blushing. Then I realized while we ate, she was still half naked witch made be blush even more.

Ruby POV

"Why did you kiss me" the questions were out my mouth before I realized.

"Well I don't know actually I guess I felt-" the ground was rumbling in the distance was a cloud of dust.

I recognize the symbol of the soldiers on horses it belonged to the Queen Yellow diamond. We rushed to gather our things and get back to the cave to mound but it was to late.

"Halt we are hear for the lady Sapphire." Her very voice screamed cockiness, authority and power. She was large very large woman. She had large breast and fierce Maine of golden hair. She dismounted and approached us.

"Run" was the last thing I said as everything went black and I saw Sapphire running and soldiers Chasing her.