Chapter 3

A skinny girl and big pink hair lady forced there way into the corridor.
" we are the crystal gems"
The queens soldiers ran out to fight the big one but just as fast as they reacted they fell to the ground desperately trying to stop the blood from there wounds.
The ruby guards were quick to react to the situation and charged at the Rebels.

Ruby POV

We all charged together like in train to attack as one. Swords at hand one of my comrades thruster there sword at the skinny one while the other swing with all her force. With a blinding speed parred the thrust then DuckDuckGo letting the swing attach slash the other and she turned to cut down her down. I when in to help my comrade but she kicked me square in the stomach to the floor and when straight for Lady Sapphire.
Without running or fear she looked at the attacker and then me.
"Thank you ruby you tried your best "
Did she know this was going to happen. Why is she not fighting back. I failed her. It makes me so angry.

Sap POV
I brace for the impact that had not come instead a hand on my arm. I look up to see ruby hand up blocking the blow with her body. She grabbed the staff with her hauler hand and threw the pearl out the way and pulled me to run with her. Ducking people and avoiding the fallen body we come down a corridor to a small room.

No ones POV
After ruby and sapphire was savely away the Rebels quickly made there escape. Everyone collected there selves and the Queen was furious.