Concert Tickets

Author's Note:
Yay! Part two of my story is finally here! Even though this story only has 16 views right now, it still makes my heart flutter that people are actually reading it! Any questions about the story, just feel free to ask me! Reminder: If you're new to Wattpad, click the image above to see the full size. Each image or song I post goes with the story!
________________________________

After I was doing a small, little photoshoot for an article I had done for Seventeen magazine, I was sitting in the dressing room taking all of the heavy pounds of makeup they had applied on my face. Nothing feels better than taking off all your makeup, and letting your face breath.

Knock, knock.

"Come in!" I sang, as I tossed the last makeup wipe into the trash can.

The door carefully opened, and my bodyguard Boone, stood in the doorway.

"Miss Faye, I know you're about to leave, so I just wanted to let you know that there's about fifteen fans outside waiting for you."

"Oh okay, thanks for letting me know." I smiled, looking at myself through the mirror, and letting my hair down that was pinned up quite tightly.

"I can take care of them for you, if you'd like." Boone assured.

"Boone, it's okay, really." I chuckled. "I don't mind meeting a few fans anyway."

He pressed his lips and nodded. "Alright, whatever you say, Miss Faye."

"Vivian, Boone. It's Vivian." I laughed, reminding him for the one hundredth time that I hated being called Miss Faye. I don't know, it made me felt older than I was.

"My apologies." His face dropped into fear. "Vivian, don't freak out, but I think there's a spider on the table."

I frowned and looked down, and covered my mouth to prevent me from laughing out loud.

"It's just a fake eyelash, no worries." I giggled, holding it up for him to see. It was so funny seeing such a tough guy like Boone being startled from a tiny, little fake eyelash.

Rowen squeezed passed Boone through the doorway, and looked at me. "You ready to go, Viv?" She asked.

I stood up from the chair, and took off the comfortable robe that Seventeen magazine had offered to me to lounge in for the day. I nodded and grabbed my purse and sunglasses, and sat them on top of my head.

I thanked all the photographers and editors for having me as I left the building.

Right when I walked out, a group of fans were right outside to greet me. I smiled as they all cheered and fan-girled over my appearance. I never really saw them as fans though, I liked to see them as friends. Friends who were really supportive.

"Hi guys." I waved, as they pulled out their phones to take pictures or videos, or whatever they needed to do to make a memory.

"Vivian, congratulations on three million followers on Instagram!" One girl said, as she held the phone in front of my face to take a selfie with her.

"Aw thank you, honey." I patted her back, after I was done taking the picture. I walked over to the next person who was begging for a selfie also.