Skylox

I was in a mood...... IM NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING THAT MY SICK MIND CAME UP WITH.

Ty gazed at Adam. The minecrafter was gasping for breath, hands wrapped tightly around his chest, as if it would repair his broken ribs. A pang of guilt and hurt ran through Ty's chest, and he tugged at his chains. Two months he'd been stuck here, tortured and beaten. His left eye was swollen shut, and the other was bloodshot. A slash ran from under his right eye down to his jaw, still fresh. Blood stained his once white shirt, and his headphones were long shattered. Adam hauled himself up, and tried to give Ty a grin, but it came out as a weak grimace. Adam was on a, longer leash you could say. They only beat him once a week, thinking he was just another stranger. But he wasn't. Adam stood, swaying on his feet. He tilted, hands splaying across the wall to support himself. He inched closer to towards Ty, finally allowing himself to sink down beside the chained man. He ran a finger under the slash, and Ty winced. Guilt and sadness showed in the Butter King's eyes, and he hugged Ty, ignoring the flinch of pain.

"I'm sorry Ty. It's my fault." Adam choked out, tears running down his checks. Ty reached over and wiped them away.

"No it isn't. Nothing about this is your fault." Adam shook his head, and burried it in his arms. His knees reflexively came up to his chest, and Ty could see him shaking. Twisting his wrists, he opened a cut on the inside of one, causing blood to pour out of the wound. Wincing, he continued to twist it, until his thin wrist slid out. He switched to the other, and slid it out as well. Then he encased Adam in a hug. They sat like that for what seemed like hours, just holding onto each other in the dim light.

"Ty?" Adams voice startled him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah?"Ty looked up at him.

"I love you." Ty blinked, and then Adam kissed him. It felt like a breath of fresh air. Adam's lips were extremely soft, despite their current conditions. Ty leaned in, wanting more. It went from sweet, to passionate. Ty asked for entrance, tongue sweeping across Adam's lower lip. He was granted immediate access, an they fought for dominance, Adam winning. They only broke away for air, both panting.

"I love you too Adam." Ty breathed, smiling for the first time in a long time. Adam brushed aside his bangs, and Ty snuggled up to the older man. It didn't matter what they did to him tomorrow. He still had his love.

__________________________

AHHHH THIS IS SHORT AND SAD AND BLECH AND I FEEL BAD TORTURING THEM. Anyone got any ideas for what I should do next? Sparkant? Uh???