Chapter 2

Enjoy it, it's gettin really hot here ;)

__________________________________________________________________

After class I walked to the cafeteria to meet my friends. I saw George, who was sitting next to Jessy and Erica. I talked with them for a while until I recognized that somebody was looking at me. 

Ms Stark stood at the other side of the cafeteria and talked with Mr Fitch, the assistant school director. They laughed and it seemed like Mr Fitch was really into her. But Ms Stark just enjoid to get the full attention of him and showed no interest. 

A smile went into my face. It was really amusing to watch how Mr Fitch tried to ensare her. He was a good looking man: He had blond hairs, green eyes and a well-built body. Every student liked him because of his casual and charming behaviour. But Ms Stark was absolutly not interested in him. 

"Hey you! At who are you starring?" Jessy asked me.

"Oh, at nobody, I was just thinking about something", I answerd her.

"Do I know him?" she grined at me.

"Em, no if there would be someone, than you would know that Jessy. You know Im terrible in keeping secrets :)"

"Well that's right. " she laughed and hugged me.

-----

After school I went to my locker. I opend the door of my locker and put my books in it.  As i was ready to go, I recognized , that there was a new sign on the door of the office towards my locker. I got closer to and read it:  

                                  Ms Stark - Head of the art department                                                                                                                                    Art and English teacher      

You must know, that my shool ist public for its promotion of art. Every year there is a competition, where the best and biggest galery get a price. There are around 50 schools, which take part in this competition, and my school wins almost always. So its really hard to get a job like Ms Stark has. I thought she must be very talented.

"Hey, are you looking for me?" Ms Stark appeared suddenly infront of me.

"No, I was just looking at this new sign here." I answerd surprised.

"Oh alright.. So your name was Callie, right? Are you interested in art?"

"Yes I am and I think you as well, aren't you?" I was giving her a smile. Her charisma was amazing. And I felt so comfortable when she was smiling at me.

"Hard to guess, he? Do you want to come in?"She opend the door and went forward.

I entered her office with slow steps and saw a beautyful drawing.  "Wow I love this picture!"

"Its great, isn't it?" she said. "It's from-"

"Caspar David Friedrich- The Wanderer above the sea of fog. It's my favorite picture of german art"

"Mine too. I think we got the same taste" she smiled at me seductive.

"Obviously yes. I could look at this picture the whole day." I respond her smiling.

"Me too. It exued so much determination and calm at the same time, that I feel like I can do anything when I look at it."

"Yes, you're right. It's amazing. How do you get that? It's not an original. isn't it?"

"No it's not but I got connections and a friend of mine prepare really good copies, like you can see"

"Yeah, it doesn't looks like a copie"

"I'm glad you like it", she said and stroked her hands softly above  my back.

I got goose bumbs all over my body. I felt her touch everywhere. I exhaled deeply and moved around. Her hand went to my hip. I looked at her and she looked at me. Our glances became intensive. I looked at her mouth. Her lips were full  and  got a littlebit of rose lipstick on them. 
I wanted to kiss her. And press her body against mine. I felt like she wanted the same. The situation was tense but in some way really hot. Her lips went closer to mine.  Without thinking about what I was doing I get closer to her. I felt her warm perfect-formed body on mine. Only a pinpoint parted our lips. I felt almost her breath, which was flowing into my open mouth.

Suddenly somebody was knocking at the door. We startled up and Ms Starks hand moved away from my hip.

"Come in", Ms Stark said and pushes me behind the door. Mr Fitch was standing infront of the door. Ms Stark closed the door a littlebit, it seemed like she tried to keep Mr Fitch away. She stuttered as she talked with Mr Fitch and I saw that she got red In her face. It looked so cute that I just wanted to close the door and hug her.  As Mr Fitch went away and Ms Stark closed the door, she walked a few steps trough her office and exhaled deeply. Then she turned around and looked at me confused but in some way happy.

"So... ", she tried to say something to interrupt the akward silence.

"I think I should go", I said nervous, "Thanks for ...em.. showing me this beautyful drawing."

"Oh yes, it's a pleasure..ehm see you at class Callie" ,my heart beated faster as she said my name.

"Bye", i said giving her a little smile and went out of her office quickly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Soooo this was the second chapter of my book and I hope ypu enjoid it !!
What do you think, will they get closer or will it be really akward between them? :D

Comments please, and if you got suggestions how the story should go on tell me ♥

Next chapter is comming soon xx