Interview with @_HideandSeek_

What is your wattpad name?

_HideandSeek_

How long have you been apart of wattpad?

I have been apart of Wattpad since August the 13th (this year) but to be honest it's a Saturday night and I'm not in the mood to figure out how long it has been since I've been apart of Wattpad, sorry hehe

Have you ever written in Omnipresent/Omniscient point of view?

Well I have but not on Wattpad, I remember  my year five teacher always getting angry at me when I wrote in first person so I guess I kind of rebelled and I don't write much in third person anymore

If answer above was yes, was it easy or hard for you?

I've always found it harder

How many stories have you finished on wattpad?

I've finished one which is a short story named In My World although I'm still editing it :))

How many stories are left incomplete on wattpad written by you?

Three D: I know it's bad but I'll be writing them and hopefully finishing them soon

What is your favourite kind of book to write? (genre)

Romance definitely but I guess that's more teen-fiction. I guess I like humour as well.

What inspires you to write?

I guess I kind of just come up with an idea and then write. Yea, that's not really that inspirational... hehe

How did you come up with your user name?

Well the first book Catch Me If You Can that I wrote on Wattpad kind of made me came up with my username because I thought it just kind of fit, you know?

How old are you?

I'm actually 13 although some of language used in my books may make me look a little older.... :3

What is your favourite colour?

To be honest, I don't have one.

Favourite Author?(Can be off or on wattpad)

makeandoffer definitely (she is on Wattpad). Some of the funniest things I have ever read are by her.

What was your favourite school year you've done so far?

Year two because I skipped it when I moved to where I am currently living. Not that I don't like school but I'm just not the biggest fan

What do you wish to do in the future?

Probably have a job in the police force although I'd love to keep writing.

If you see College or University in your future, what do you plan on studying?

Definitely something to do with law.

How many times have you dyed your hair in your life time?

Does colouring it in with highlighters count?

Why is the sky blue?

Does colouring it in with highlighters count?

Did you know Bill Nye was on 'Dancing with the stars?

Never watched Dancing with the Stars, it makes me sad because I have two left feet and couldn't dance to save my life.

If you could be a kind of bird, what would it be?

I've always wanted to be a parrot to be honest, they are just so colourful and happy :)

What is physics?

Something that encourages hatred and anger. I don't like physics.

If one of your friends stuck their tongue out at you, what would you do?

Laugh or stick my tongue out back at them. What comes around goes around right?

What languages do you speak?

 I speak english and that's it although I do learn Japanese but I'm really not very good at it

Are you a goofy goober?

Goober reminds me of snot so I hope not ;))

What makes you beautiful?

Well I have always liked that song by One Direction so I guess my choice in music.

How many Spongebobs does it take to feed Gary?

Google disappointed me when it couldn't come up with an answer for that question so I'm going to guess eight. Thanks for the interview, it was actually pretty fun :)