PROLOGUE

LOVE - is infinite, irrevocable,unbounded,inexorable.Every living creature has its own definition for LOVE based on the understanding. It's basically a connection towards other living creature.

We all know that "EVERY ACTION HAS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION",but LOVE is an exception to this. TRUE!! Unconditional love is a myth. Do not expect someone else to complete you or make you whole. Love is a gift, make sure you do not depend on it.Because I did that and got my heart and soul broken.

Every night, when I closed my eyes, the last breath before falling in profound sleep were filled with the thoughts of HIM,I thought we could be so happy together. I waited for the moment when both of our lives get connected in a beautiful way. I LOVED him so deeply and so effortlessly.

But sadly,may be my love wasn't enough.Because he loved 'HER' like no one else ever has before and this is what the truth of my life.

But I feel like I can prove to him that I am what he wants.....Am I being foolish? I love him so much, and I would do anything to give us another chance. Do I walk away forever? Do I continue being a hopeless romantic? What should I do?

Time went by and after so many wrong choices I decided.......I wanted to get away from him before I fell for him more, before he made me feel more deprived, or grieved, or jealous all over again. I did not want to feel anything for him, not desire, not resentment. I wanted to end the torture, so I turned on my feet and started to walk away....

---------------

Join the journey of Anjali srivastava and Vedh Asur ...first part will be up tomorrow!!