POV's

Dick's POV

"Robin! How long does it take to put on your suit?" Batman asked as Robin came in frowning.
"Batman, is this necessary?" Robin complained.
"Yes, it actually is! You and the others are going to a school run by the JLA. Several other young heroes too. I know for a fact that Barbara is going. Wally's going too.
"Yeah but-" Robin paused and sighed. Batman did the same.
"Look, Dick. I promise you'll like it. I'll be there on most of the days. And even if I'm not, you have your friends," Bruce took off his cowl, showing his intense blue eyes.
"What if they find out about my nightmares," Dick murmured,"I would be the laughing stock of the school."
"If that ever happens, I will cancel all my meeting and come to pick you up right then and there, but don't forget Richard. These are your friends. If they make fun of you, well then they aren't, but your friends will always be there for you. And with that Dick and Bruce left the bat cave in the batmobile, towards the newest school for Superheroes.

### ### ###

Wally's POV

"Wally! We're going to be late!" Barry yelled at the bottom of the staircase. Wally had slept over that night, but the problem was, both of them had overslept so Wally was still searching for something. Suddenly a flash of yellow tumbled down the stairs and landed perfectly on the bottom.

"Ready!" Wally said. "Last one to the school is a rotten egg!"
"You are so on!" Barry yelled as the sped off.

### ### ###

Roy's POV

Roy came down the large steps of Queen Manor. "Come on Roy!" Oliver opened the car door of the black Mercedes. "All your stuff is in the back. Well most of it. The Justice League agreed that you can only use school weapons and so you can't bring your bows and arrow.

"What the hell, Oliver! I don't even get this. It's a pointless waste of time. What? Are you going to just...just protect Star City by yourself.
"Look, Roy. It's only for a month. Just try it please!" Oliver said.
Roy nodded, barely acknowledging his mentor.

### ### ###

Barbara's POV

"I can't believe Wayne gave you a scholarship to Manhattan Prepratory! Are you sure you want to be so far away?" Jim asked. Her dad looked excited, but concerned as well.
"Dick and Artemis are going too!" The only thing she left out was Batman and Black Canary would be there too. "And we are all just trying it out for a month pops. If I don't like it then I will come right back to Gotham Academy, but for now-"
"I love you! Do well for your old man. Alright?" Gordon asked.
Barbara nodded, hugging her father. She was so proud to be a Gordon.

Another one. It was kind of something that just popped into my head. Don't judge me! Please comment and like. And please be honest. I will only continue writing if you want me to.