[3] THREE //

The sand storm grew wilder, Orabelle had never experienced something as wild as a sand storm before, much like when she looked out in awe at space just a day ago, she watched the sand storm engulf the spaceport of Mos Espa. Anakin watched the young Jedi from a distance, he had noticed that she was a particularly quiet girl for her age, he wondered why that was.

"I do hope Obi-Wan is alright." Orabelle murmured to Qui-Gon who had joined her. He put a hand on her shoulder with a smile, he had grown to love the young girl, considering her family as well as her brother whom he considered a son. The three formed a tight bond, one of which even the council wouldn't be able to sever, despite attachments forbidden in the order. "I'm sure he is fine. Why don't you talk to Anakin, I think he's been wanting your attention for quite some time."

Orabelle turned her head, sure enough, Qui-Gon had been right. The boy sat from them yet his eyes were invested on the two, mainly Orabelle. She sighed, and looked down, "I haven't been keeping up with my training. I'm sure Master Windu would be disappointed in me." Her sombre remark made the older man chuckle. He had never met a young Padawan like her that seemed so invested in her training, even the younglings weren't as interested in training most of the time. 

"You have had no time to train, you've been observing, which can do better than training. Master Windu would understand, now run along, the boy wants to get to know you."

"How can you tell?" Orabelle furrowed her eyebrows.

"You'll be able to learn these things when you're much older, Bella." Qui-Gon smiled as the girl grew more and more confused.

"What do you mean? Will the force guide me?" She was far too young to understand it, but she would in time. Qui-Gon ruffled her hair and sent her on her way to Anakin. He grinned as she walked over, "Do you want to see something cool?" he beamed with enthusiasm, sure he was trying to impress her but he was happy she had even walked over.

Smiling and nodding, Orabelle followed Anakin, having said introductions earlier on she was pleased to have properly met the boy whose force surrounded him. They walked into a small room where a bed lay, a working bench and a bundle of other knick-knacks. Lying on the bench was an Android, bare and without coverings.

"Isn't he great! He's not finished yet." Anakin gushed proudly.

"You made this?" Orabelle asked, stunned and impressed. She was surely correct that greatness was in the boys future. "Built him myself." Orabelle looked down at the droid then at Anakin. He was just a boy who was a slave and had nothing, she was incredibly impressed at how well Anakin handled himself. "He's wonderful." She complimented, making the boy look away as his insides warmed.

"You really like him? He's a protocol droid.. to help mom. Watch!"

With the flick of a switch, the droid was brought to life, "oh my. I can't see. Where is everybody?" Orabelle giggled a little as Anakin scuffled around the room in search of an eye, finally finding one he placed it on the droids eye socket. "Oh, how do you do? I am C-Threepio, Human cyborg relations. How might I serve you?"

"Wow, he's perfect." Orabelle beamed, incredibly impressed a boy so young had the talent to re-build and create something like a droid. Anakin coyly smiled with a nod, "and when the storms over, you can see my racer. I'm building a pod racer!" Anakin soon gathered that it didn't take much at all to impress the girl, despite this he was genuinely excited for her to see his podracer.

The two sat down and spoke among themselves, Anakin sharing his stories of slavery, ones that Orabelle thought were terrible, however, didn't voice or express how horrible the boys' life was. After hearing his stories on Tatooine, she began to speak of her life of being a Jedi while not verbally telling him she was a Jedi in training. However, there was no fooling the young boy.