Chapter 15

Skipping to Percy, time for a little mommy reunion!!! But it won't be what you expected....

Read on and find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**************************************************************************************************************************

Percy

Percy tried to focus on Nico, but the vision Melinoe had shown him bothered him. He had seen his mom.

"Why did you leave me?" She had cried. "Why?"

He knew that Melinoe was messing with him though it stil creeped him out. He was also nausea thinking about what had happened to Nico. He looked terrible.

He finally came to, the sunlight getting to him. "Hey..." He croaked. "I see you've..." "Yeah," Percy growled. "And I have to kill you for not telling me." "Sorry..." Percy immediately regretted being angry. "It's cool, man." Percy said. "I just couldn't mess with Hera's plan, you know?" Nico tried to sit up. "You're still not fully healed. You need to rest." "I'm fine." Nico scowled, despite how awful he looked.

"Seriously, zombie boy." Percy saw his scowl deepen. Yup, that's Nico. No smiles.

"Why didn't you tell me, at least?" Hazel demanded. "I couldn't." Nico looked guilty. "But I'm your sister!" Hazel frowned, arms crossed. Then she softened and hugged him tightly. "Oh, gods, I thought she killed you!" "Well, I'm very much alive...sorta."

"So, you guys on your quest?" Nico asked. Percy nodded. "Oh, by the way, Nico, this is Leo, son of Hephaestus, Piper, daughter of Aphrodite, and Jason, son of Jupiter." "Oh, so this is Jason." Nico mused. "Thalia must be glad to see you." "You know that?" Jason's eyes widnened. "Duh." Nico rolled his eyes. "Your name's everywhere at Camp Jupiter! And Grace? That was kinda obvious." "Thalia won't be happy to hear that." Jason noted. "Nico, I've been going out of my mind for months trying to find Percy! How long did you know about the Roman camp and the Legion?" Annabeth demanded. "A while." Nico looked down. "The gods made me swear on the River Styx not to tell anyone!

"Well, now we found you." Hazel sighed. "Now Percy can go meet his parents, now?" Percy stepped back. "But-"

"Percy, you haven't seen her or Paul for eight months, I think seeing them now would be good."

"Fine." Percy sighed. He turned to Annabeth. "Can you-" "Sure." Annabeth nodded. She knew him well. Too well.

"We'll go to the ship." Hazel said. "You guys can come afterwards."

Annabeth nodded. They walked down the streets. Percy couldn't help but grin. He missed home; the noisy cars, the shouting, even the hot dog man that hated him for bringing Mrs. O'Leary, who kept raiding his hot dogs.

They finally arrived at his apartment. "Nervous?" Annabeth asked as they walked inside. "Maybe a little." Percy said. Annabeth stared. "Ok, a lot. '"Loosen up." Annabeth said as they went up the elvator. "They'll be so glad to see you." "I hope you're right." Percy mumbled. They stood in front of his apartment.

"You coming in?" Percy asked. Annabeth shook her head. "This is personal. Go on." Percy wished his girlfriend could come toe relieve the tension, but he took a deep breath and entered the room.

The apartment was filthy. It almost reminded him of how his old apartment used to look like when his mom was married to Smelly Gabe. The place almost looked deserted.

"Mom?" Percy called out. "Paul?"

"Percy?" His stepfather walked into the room. His salt and pepper hair was a mess, his eyes all wary. "Paul?" Percy stared at him.