18. Secret of Murder!

Comincia dall'inizio

Nandini : " Bhai..dad aesa nahi kar sakte ..",.. She denied because being a daughter it was tough for her to accept this ugly truth..

Rishab : "gudiya ..I had listened with my own ears.." .. He told her and she looked at him with more shocking expression..

Cabir : "but murder?.. Kiska murder?.. " ...he asked as he had no clue regarding this..

Rishab now closed his eyes in pain..and disgust..he was ashamed of even saying this..Nandini held his hand to give him support..Rishab opened his eyes and looked at his strength.. His gudiya ...

He then looked at ManBir ..who were waiting for his revelation..

Rishab : "Rudra pratap Murthy killed his own parents .." He answered while a lumb caught in his throat but this one news shook all the three .. Is Rudra is even a human??.. He killed his own parents ..and then to save himself he put all the allegations on his own best friend.. What type of human he is?.. No! Calling him a human is a matter of shame to humanity..

Nandini : "nahi Bhai ..yeh sach nahi ho sakta..dad esa kyu karenge ? ..why would he kill his own parents?.. Nahi Bhai..am sure apko koi misunderstanding Hui hai..yeh ho he nahi sakta.."..she totally denied ..as the daughter in herself can never accept the ugliest face of her own father.. No matter how much hate she received from his own father but the fact is she always loved them..and never complained for anything..she never disrespect them..

Rishab : " I wish Jo tu bol rahi hai wohe sach hota..but unfortunately.. Sach woh hai Jo mai bol raha hoon..".. He said with painful voice as he came across the most hurtful truth of his own father..

Cabir : "I can't believe this..how can Rudra Murthy do this? ..first he left mom for money ..then married sakshi for money..he killed his own parents ..and am sure ..woh bhi sirf paiso ke liye he kiya hoga usne..".. He said not realizing that the trio were shocked with his revelation..

Manik : " he left mom?".. He asked in confusion..while Nandini and Rishab looked at Cabir for answer..

Cabir : "Han Manik..mom and him..they both were in relationship but he ditched mom..".. He told and the trio were shocked..

Rishab : " I can't believe..how can a person stoop so low..".. He said in pure disgust..

Nandini : "dad esa kese kar sakte hai..".. She said under her breath..her heart was still not accepting anything..but Rishab assured her..

Rishab then came towards Manik and held his hand while Nandini looked at him..

Rishab : " am sorry Manik..am really sorry..maine bahut misbehave kiya tumhare sath..but being a brother its my responsibility to protect my sister..aur Nandini sirf meri sister nahi hai..she is like my daughter..apne bache ki tarah use rakha hai maine..all her life..she suffered a lot..she craved for love..but Now I realized ..in form of you ..she found all those relations which she were craving for.. Finally that place is filled which was vacant in her life till yet ..and trust me am very happy ..".. He genuinely said while Nandini was in tears..

Manik : "Rishab..tumne Jo Kuch kiya woh sirf ek responsible or lovable brother he kar sakta hai..and in my eyes ..you are the best brother any sister can have..Nandini is blessed to have you by her side..".. He said with a slight smile and Cabir smiled at Manik's words and even Rishab too..whereas Nandini was in tears..

Rishab : " thank you!".. He then hugged Manik..and Manik reciprocate with equal fervor..

Cabir : "am glad that finally you accepted Manik..".. He said eotu joyous tone..