11. Alliance for her!

Pune.. Malhotra's..

It's night ..and one impatient soul was walking to and fro in the room ..looking constantly at the phone in his hand..

Manik : "yeh Nandini bhi na..maine call nhi kiya toh khud bhi call nahi karegi..".. He sighed looking at the phone just when Cabir knocked on his door and he looked straight..

Cabir : " andar aane ki permission hai? ".. He asked with a mischievous smile and Manik nodded in yes with a broad smile..

And Cabir entered inside the room..and sat down on the bed comfortably..

Cabir : " so bro what's up?".. He said mimicking Manik which brought a peaceful and real smile on Manik's face..

Manik : "tu kab sudhrega?".. He asked with a smile..

Cabir : " kabhi nhi..".. He answered very casually and both giggled..

Manik again started looking at his cell phone and this made Cabir look at him suspiciously..

Cabir : "kya hua all okay?..".. He asked at first and Manik smiled ..

Cabir : " Nandini! Right?".. He asked and Manik nodded in yes..

Cabir : "jhagra hua?".. He asked and Manik nodded in no.. " then?".. He again asked..

Manik : "whole day passed by..she didn't called me for once..".. He complained while looking in his mobile..Cabir chuckled ..

Cabir : " bro..agar usne call nahi kiya toh tune bhi nahi kiya?".. He asked after wrapping his hands around Manik's shoulder..

Manik : "nahi..but use Karna chahiye tha na..".. He complained like a typical boyfriend.. Which made Cabir laugh loudly..

Cabir : " I can't believe the man who is the most dangerous gangster of underworld is cribbing like a small baby..".. He said while laughing and Manik yanked off his hand and gave a deadly glare to him..

Cabir : "okay! Okay! Don't look at me like that..I won't say anything.. But I think instead of complaining it will be better if you made a call to her..".. He told him and Manik nodded..

And then after bidding good night to his lovable brother..Cabir left from the room..while singing intehan ho gayi..intezaar ki..aayi na kuch khabar..tere yaar ki.. He intentionally singing loud and Manik laughed at his dramatic behavior...

Manik then went on his window..and made a call to his angel..who didn't come up all day ..she answered after loads of rings..

Nandini : " hello!".. She was sounding like she had laughed a lot..and her voice seems like she didn't saw the caller id before answering the call..

Manik : "seems like none is missing me ..".. He said after listening her..she smiled broadly..

Nandini : " why would I miss anyone?".. She answered with a smirk..and he smiled as he knows if he is smart then she is smartest..

Manik : "why won't you? Give reason?".. He too act like a stubborn kid..

Nandini : "from school days only..I hate Give reasons type questions..".. She answered cleverly and he chuckled silently while she was having a mischievous smirk on her face..

Manik : " you always makes me speechless...like I can't even think of arguing with you..".. He finally rest his case and she giggled..

Nandini : "but Still you try to find 1000 ways to argue with me ..".. She answered and soon both burst into laughter..