HOT PROMO

PROMO :

"Kyu suno mai tumhari baat??..jao usi ke paas jao..".. Nandini was shouting as manik was trying to explain her something...

" are but ..meri suno toh sahi.."..he again tried to explain..

"Nahi sunna mujhe kuch bhi ..just go away..".. She said in highly agitated manner and pushed him..but her last sentence don't know what created inside her..

That he pulled her with a force towards him..and made her stand leaning to the wall..she tried to move but he placed both his hands in either side of her on the wall..and she was trapped..

" kya kaha tumne?..go away?"..he said with gritting his teeth..and his eyes were spitting fire..but she wasn't scared..

"Han..JUST GO AWAY..".. She answered back..and he without any further delay..slammed his lips with hers and she was shocked with the sudden kiss..she was trying to push him..but he held her more tightly..and was kissing her forcefully..she was beating her fist on his shoulder..but he was chewing all the lipstick off her lips..his hold on her was much more stronger..

And soon..that wild passionate kiss which was one sided ..turned two sided..as Nandini too responded with equal hunger and passion..but just when he realized that she was enjoying..he broke the kiss and pushed her away from her..

This move ..made Nandini shocked while he was glaring at her..before she could say anything..he leaved the place after wiping his lips with his hands..and she touched her lips and recalled his madness..she blushed but soon she recalled his angry face as well..

" yeh Maine kya kar diya.."..she mentally slapped herself for doing the world's biggest disaster ..she awakened the monster ..

Here is the promo.. Do leave your comments..take care.