Zoro x Reader : Best Winter Ever Part 4

Hey guys here is part 4 hope you like it~

Tumblr : Ask The Straw Hat Pirates
Wattpad : Manga2703

==========================================================

"(Name) stay back, I'll handle this" Zoro said as he gets in front of me.

"Just hand everything and no one gets hurt" one of the men says as he holds out his hand.

"You guys are gonna regret putting (name) in harms way!" Suddenly Zoro runs upto the nearest thug and double kicks him, one to the hand which knocks the knife out and second to the face leaving him passed out on the ground.

The other one tries to strike at Zoro but he already saw him coming and punches him in the face but unfortunately the last one makes his way towards me without thinking I take my purse and slam it against his face which makes him fall back a few step and to finish of gets a kick in the stomach from Zoro.

"Wow that was close" I say while wiping the sweat from my forehead, suddenly I was embraced by Zoro his arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"I'm sorry that last one almost got to you, I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt (name)." Zoro's words made my heart speed up like never before.

"Zoro?" He released me and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"(Name) I know we haven't known each other for long but I can't hold in these feelings anymore" his face was bright red like a tomato and I was to shocked to say anything.

"(Name) I love you" I could feel his hold on my shoulders tighten as he confessed and the tears fall down my cheek.

"I-I...*sniff*...I..*sniff*...Love you..too Zoro" Zoro placed his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears away and pulled me into another heart warming hug.

"I'm so happy to hear that (Name)"

After the hand ended I placed my hands on Zoro's cheeks and slowly brought them closer to mine and it happened out lips connected for the first time.

After that little kiss I decided to call the police and the successfully took the men in then me and Zoro made our way home.

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for it being so short, I hope you liked it drop a comment or vote please~