Cancer

A lone tear escaped from the corners of my eyes, as I breathe in the cold September breeze. Gazing down at my feet, there in front of me lay the stone that held all my sorrows.

I miss you.

It feels like as if I have been living inside my dreams, my morbid nightmares. As the world around me starts turning into a blur of delusions. I come home each day, seeing you there by the front porch, waving at me.  I make you dinner- your favorite, pasta. I place it on the table with all the right utensils, your favorite cup filled with that wine you always had.

We go to bed, when you take my hand, laying beneath the sheets, staring at me with that smile, your eyes shining like the morning sunrise in the darkness.

Tears escape me- and I am afraid to close my eyes, I am afraid to blink myself back to reality.

As my hands feel its way around the space beside me, the sheets are cold, and I wake up lost, alone and lonely.

You're not there.

Then like each morning, my heart shutters.

I miss you.

I miss that smile that reaches the corners of your eyes with a few wrinkled laugh lines, the way you lean in to me and whisper by my ear, your breath fanning all over me, the way you trail hot kisses down my neck, kissing my shoulder. The way your warm hands held mine each time we took the morning bus together.

I miss you.

.......

A/N: THIS STORY IS PUBLISHED... 
due to copy rights law, I cannot post the full story in this page..  :) sorry guys' 

My Love & Tragediesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें