Chapter 7

The next day the team was just sitting around watching TV. After what had happened to Robin yesterday they weren't sure what to do. "Recognized Robin B01 plus 1" a metallic voice rang out and the whole team perked up. Two familiar voices erupted from the tunnel and the team went to great them.

"Dick at least let me check you Bandages one more time!"

"Babs I'm fine!"

"Are your cruches the right height? I can shorten them for you if you want!"

"Barbara I already made them as short as possible I'm fine!"

"Why don't you sit down so you don't get too tired?!"

Dick glared at her and she finally held her hands up in surrender. "I'm just trying to help!" she said exasperated.

He smirked hobbling over to her on cruches "I know..." he gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you." She blushed as she helped him to the couch as the team watched.

"I dibs signing your cast first!" Barbara said smiling pulling out a sharpie. She sat down on the couch next to Dick as he positioned himself so his legs were lying on her lap. In elegant cursive she scrawled her name across his cast. "Who wants to sign next?" she asked holding the marker to the team.

They all gapped at them "Robin..." Megan started "You aren't wearing your glasses!"

He smiled "Name's Dick Grayson." He waved to the team "Nice to meet you!"

"Dude!" Wally gapped "Why didn't you tell me you were famous?!"

He shrugged smirking "You didn't ask."

The End

(A/N - (Sigh) Dick really is a smart ass isn't he? :) I hoped you liked this story! Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)