Chapter 28:

~Nakia's POV~

I'm so happy for Turtle. And for my baby. I can't be preggo and be on tour with Issues. So, I'm gonna stay with Aleysha and Crown The Empire. Is gonna be fun but without Tyler, my life is incomplete.

"Babe, is getting late. I'll call you before you go to sleep." Tyler said before kissing me and my belly.

Michael said his goodbye to Aleysha, they kissed and Dave carried Aleysha piggy back riding.

We went to the car and Dave drove off.

"Aleysha, can you put music?" I asked her and she nodded. She plugged in her phone and IM5 "Disney Dudez". I sang along to every part. Imma fan of IM5 ok?

(Lazynakia77 girl you know I got you!)

Aleysha always had a crush on Cole since we were little. But I had a crush on Dana. He's just TOO HOT TO TOUCH!

" They're cool! I've never heard of them before. I think Andy listens to them. He likes to listen to R&B." Dave said, making me smile. Andy was my BFF in Crown The Empire.

I can't wait to see him. They're all soo sweet and funny. I never had a problem with Crown The Empire.

Then, Aleysha put 'About That Life' by Attila. I listen to them when I don't even know what do with my life A.K.A. when Matt used to beat me.

David was singing along with Aleysha. I sang along too. Then 'Bloodline' by Crown The Empire and Dave blushed. We sang as loud as we could just to annoy Dave. 😂

My phone rang, Baby💜❤ Aleysha turned off the music and I picked it up.

"Hey babe! How are you guys? Do you need anything? Is the baby OK? Tell me!"

"Tyler calm the heck down. Everything is OK. Just chill." I said, looking at Aleysha who was laughing.

"OK. Goodnight! Call me tomorrow and let me know if something is wrong. I love you, unicorn!" He said. "Alright, love you more. Bye." I hang up and smiled for no reason. He makes my heart 💓.

"Awwwwwwww little love birds!" Dave said making me smile even more. "Awe shut up stupid!" I said, "I'm getting tired." Turtle said look at herself in the mirror, taking her makeup off with a wipe. After that, she laid down and closed her eyes. Just when she closed her eyes. Just when she closed her eyelids,  phone went off.

🎶TEEN-🎶

It was Michael, I know it.

"Hello?" She said, sleepily. "Babe, just checking on you. Are you OK? You sound weird. Is Dave treating correctly?" He asked, worried.

"Everything's fine. I'm just sleepy. Dave is awesome like always. You need to chill." She said, cleaning her eyes out.

"OK. Just checking."

"You just said that!" She said, laughing weakly

"OK. Goodnight, I love you and I'll call you tomorrow." He said and "okay. I love you too. Goodnight baby." She hung up and went back.

"These boys are crazy, aren't they?" Dave said, keeping his eyes on the road. "YES!" We both said it

~1 hour, 30 minutes~

We made it to Dave's house and He took my luggage and everything. He left Aleysha on the car. He put my luggage in Andy's room. Me and Aleysha are sharing rooms.

Then he ran outside and picked Aleysha up and set her down in Andy's bed. I'm sleeping in another bed that Andy has.

I changed into pj's and went off to sleep. Aleysha woke up, took a shower and changed into her TMNT pj's.

Dave tucked Aleysha up, kissed her forehead and tucked me in. "Goodnight, girls!" He said and we both said it again.

Tomorrow me and Aleysha are going Baby shopping...