Hangover....

~Aleysha's POV~

I woke up feeling like SHIT! I got up slowly and looked to my right where Michael is sleeping... he wasnt there. My head is killing me. I went to the bathroom, did my hygienes and walked to the Living Room.

AND I SAW THE CUTEST THING EVERRRRR!!! MICHAEL WAS HOLDING A CUTE, ADORABLE LITTLE TURTLE!!!! I walked to him and kissed him. The turtle looked soo cute.

"Now, I have twins! Since You're my turtle, I decided to buy you a sister." Michael said, smiling. He handed me the turtle and I pet it. Michael had such an adorable face.

I couldn't bear but smile soo hard. We put the turtle back in the Tank. "Oh, what should we name the Turtle?" He said, "Ryan" I said, hugging him.

"Ugh.. why Ryan?" He said, hugging me back but tilting his head back. "Because I said so!" I said, poking his nose and walking away to the Kitchen. I grabbed an Oreo Pop Tart and set it in the toaster.

Michael bought me a BIG box of different Pop Tarts. Because he knows what my love for Pop Tarts is.

And my present for Nakia yesterday, WAS A BIG BUCKET OF NUTELLA. She has a love for NUTELLA since she was a baby. I walked back to our bedroom and started packing up for Tour. I can't believe Nakia and me are going. I heard my phone ringing

🎶Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Heroes In A Half Shell, Turtle Power! Here we go, is the lean, mean, ninja team🎶

I looked at the Caller ID.. Keysha Sis 😛

I sighed, picking up the phone. "Hey, sis!"

"Hey, boo! I'm coming over with Justin..."

"Oh no, Not JUSTIN!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT LAST TIME YOU CAME, HE TRIED TO RAPE ME?!"I said throwing clothes on the floor, and Michael getting worried.

"Nonsense, ALEYSHA! HE WOULDN'T DO THAT!" "OH, SO NOW YOU BELIEVE THAT STUPID GUY AND NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER?!?! Oh Fuck Off!" I said getting angry.

"Ugh, You KNOW WHAT?!? IM COMING OVER WITH HIM. PERIOD." She said, screaming in the phone. Oh no, here we go. Crying again.

"Keysha, NO ME HAGAS IR PARA ALLA Y PARTIRLE LA CARA A TU PENDEJITO NOVIO." (Translation: DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND BEAT UP THAT LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER OF YOUR BOYFRIEND.) I said, and Michael looking confused. I hung up at her and threw my phone. Michael ran up to me, caressing my hair.

"Her boyfriend is Justin Bieber--" "I thought he was GAY!" He said, making me giggle. "No. She came over one time, and Justin tried to rape me!" I started crying, remembering what happened.

"I stopped him by beating him up. And she believed him and not me." He hold me tighter and rested his chin in my head.

"BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS GAY!! When they come over here, He is gonna get some. I'm gonna stay by your side and if he tries something, He's gonna eat my fist." He said, getting hyped up and jumping. It made me smile of how much he can be SOO OVER-PROTECTIVE. He's my first Boyfriend and I'm his first Girlfriend. Is soo cool! 😎

5 Hours Later

We heard a knock on our door. I was getting our stuffed animals put away in our living room. Michael got the door and he was looking as Badass as ever.

"Aleysha?" Keysha said, staring at my monstrous Boyfriend. "What?!" I said, angry. "Why do you have a boyfriend that looks like Sullivan?" she said flipping her hair, TOTAL DIVA!!

"I told him what Justin used to do to me. And he's not happy. Come in!" I moved away and let them come in. Michael punched Justin in his arm hard. He jumped back and looked at me. I walked next to Keysha and we all sat down. Michael grabbed me and put me on his lap, looking at Justin like 😏😏.

~Michael's POV~

I'm showing that gay little shit how he can't mess with MY Turtle. And only MY Turtle.

"So, are you happy with Michael, Turtle?" Keysha said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes." Turtle said and I gave her a peck. "Yes I am!" I grabbed her waist and hold her tightly.

"I'm gonna go outside, now." Justin said, walking away in JEALOUSY. I high-fived turtle and we smiled.

"Aleysha, tell me the truth. Did he REALLY tried to rape you?" Keysha said, getting mad.

"Y-yes. Do y-you really t-think that I would l-lie to you w-with something s-serious?" Turtle said, and I was close to cry.

"Oh HELL NAW! I'm sorry, Turtle. For not believing you. I was just TOO in love with Justin." She said, grabbing her stuff and walking outside where she slapped Justin out of nowhere. "I'm done with you, STUPID! YA THINK, YOU CAN RAPE MY SISTER AND GET AWAY WITH IT?? OH HELL NAW." We both got up quickly got up to see what happened.