Heat Things Up:

(WARNING: Smut coming)

~Tyler's POV~

I found out what happened with Aleysha and Justin. And I wish I was there, to support her. Nakia beat him up one time. Man, Nakia kills it. She can still look hot after beating up the world.

"Babe, I'm gonna take a shower" Nakia said, grabbing her clothes and walking to our bathroom. I'm gonna make her SCREAM.

I creeped in the bathroom while she was taking a shower. I took off my clothes and creeped in the shower with her.

"AAH TYLER, YOU SCARED THE HIBBI-JIBBIS OUTTA ME!" she said jumping and grabbing the soap.

I turned her around, giving her a hungry kiss and pumping on finger into her. She moaned in the kiss and tilted her head back. I kissed her neck, licking her sweet spot and pumping another finger. She looked down at my bulge and started stroking it.

"Love Never Felt Soo Good!" I sang, trying not to moan hard. I knelt down and began kissing her belly down. She was stroking my hair before pushing it to her clit. I started licking the walls and she started singing at the top of her lungs. "Ow! I started with the man in the mirror!" We combine sex with singing.

I licked deeper and she was a moaning mess. I don't want her to treat me. I wanna treat HER today.

"Tyler!!! Im about to CUM!!" She sang throughly. "Not now, baaabby!" I sang bucking my lips into her. Oh man, I'm lucky to have a very seductive Unicorn. I pulled away, letting the water wash away her cum and I stood up and kissed her.

She's the MOST beautiful thing ever. And I only WANT her.