Chapter:2

Bright and early my phone alarm went off. All the schools had to have all of their team members there at the arena at eight in order to compete and I didn't want my team to be automatically disqualified.

I grabbed my black and red pearl snap shirt designed especially for the school and put on my show jeans that were freshly starched. I put the pearl snap on and tucked it into my jeans before putting on my rhinestone belt. Then I grabbed my Ariats with spurs on them and headed down the stairs with my phone tucked into my boot.

A note on the fridge stopped me in my tracks.
Have fun and be safe June Bug I left breakfast in the fruit drawer and peanut butter in the cabinet. Enjoy.
Papa
I quickly at my peanut butter and apples breakfast then brushed my teeth. As I drove to the barn to get my trailer and horse I plugged my phone in. When I got out I pulled my boots on quickly and ran to get my baby boy.

One of the hands had him brushed and clean and was holding him outside of his stall. "Good luck miss Hazard." He said. "Thank you." I said as I jogged with my horse in tow. Once he was tied and loaded I went to get Gabe and his horse.

I parked outside of his barn and saw him racing out with his bay horse. After he had his tack loaded we hit the road for the arena. "Posted the pic to Facebook last night." I told him. "Your crazy." He said. "Yeah I know." I reminded him.

My kinda party came on. As we pulled up. The clock said seven fifty and the brothers and Bobby were already here. We signed in, backed into our spot and unloaded our horses. On the opposite side of the parking lot there were already horse trailers and people for the high school rodeo and PBR.

I put the school crest blanket on my horse along with the matching leg wraps and bell boots. I brushed Kiger's tail out once more. Bobby was being annoying as always.

I had my hair clipped back out of my face and my Stetson on my head. Gabe had started to tack up his horse and I followed pursuit. They gave us our back numbers and we put them on.

I posted a picture of me and the guys on the school's sports page on Facebook along with our numbers. It started at nine am sharp with barrel racing up first.

"Take photos with my phone and I'll post them after the rounds today." I told Gabe. He took it and I went to warm up. Ten schools were here today mine included.

"Kiger on deck, Jeckle in the hole." The announcer said. I waited as the school we were tied with went. When it was my turn I took a deep breath and nodded ready, I kicked Kiger into a leap forward. Before I knew it we had cut around the first barrel. We came close to hitting the second but missed it by a centimeter. After around the third and final barrel I kicked it home Kiger's speed kicked in making our time almost unbeatable.

"That was June Hazard on Kiger with a ride of 15.1. Enough to beat Emily Gregson who was on Jeckle." The announcer said over the arena. Gabe high fived me and so did the brothers. Bobby was nowhere to be found. Of course Broncs are after this.

"Hey I'm going to put Kiger up and let him cool off." I told Gabe. He nodded and I walked my horse back to my two horse trailer. I took his tack off and cooled him down before putting on his fly blanket and matching face mask. I took his leg wraps off and tied him up to graze.

As I was walking back I bumped into something/someone hard. I looked up to see Bonner Bolton. "Sorry I should watch where I was going." I said awkwardly blushing.

"It's fine I didn't see you either." He drawled out. "I..I better get going." I managed to get out without fangirling. When I got back Gabe was taking pictures of Bobby riding. After that ride was calf roping.

I took pictures of all the guys as they competed in their event especially Gabe bull riding. Once it was over we left our horses tied up together to go get lunch. I brought an extra set of clothes and changed into them. Ripped jeans and a tank top that said shhhh I'm on the hunt for a cowboy along with my fat babies.

The boys thought I looked pretty cute and so did most of the cowboys that walked by before we got into Mitch's dodge truck. I posted a select few pictures to the page along with our standings.

I put different ones on my page to tell our friends what we got for those not following the sports page. We pulled into our favorite diner and hangout. "Today we celebrate graduating and today's standings." Austin declared.

The rest of us joined in with him on the celebration. Yes yesterday was the last day of school and we were in the senior class this year.

I got Pepsi to drink and my favorite meal. The boys got their usuals and drinks as I saw a familiar person walk into the small diner.

Once our food came we ate and talked about the experience of the first round out of two. When we were done the boys paid for the meal and we left to hang out on the town until tonight, that's when the fun starts.

Second chapter in a day well evening

Enjoy the rest of it!!!!!