Chapter:3

"Oh my gosh Lilli your so into the ropers." I said to my best girl friend. "June I've been into ropers just as long as you have been into bull riders." She told me. "True." I said as we continued to walk in front of the stands trying to find a place to sit.

"And if you run into that bull riding cowboy flirt with him." She told me. "Uh I don't flirt." I said as we stopped. "Then do what comes natural." "Oh so fangirl and squeal at the top of my lungs then." I said leaning on the ring.

"Uh no." She said giggling. Bonner passed us and winked at me. I blushed fifty shades of red. "June your face looks like you just ran a marathon." She said.

"Shut up just shut up." I said walking in the direction of the concessions stand. I could still hear her laughing as I reached it. Right away I spotted JB Mauney  and LJ Jenkins. As I walked up I was kinda eavesdropping on their conversation. "Two waters." I told the person.

"Yeah did you hear that Bonner ran into a girl earlier?" LJ said. "No." JB said. "I heard that she's apart of the high school rodeo." LJ told him. 'Darn right I am.' I thought. The man handed me the water and I turned around to run into 'him' again.

"We must stop running into each other like this." He said. I blushed while shyly smiling. "Yeah I guess we must." I replied walking around him. I looked back to see him talking with the other two pbr riders.

When I got back to Lilli she was flirting with some guy. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked up into the stands to sit. Once I found a seat I sat down and watched the barrel racers. Lilli came up and sat down next to me.

"That was one of the ropers from another school I was talking to." She said getting her water. "Yeah wanna go get tee shirts of our favorite riders?" I asked her. "Definitely." She answered. "Then let's go their selling them at the concession stand." "Alright!"

I was the first to get there. "Ha I beat yah." I cheered. "So what?" She said. "Soooo what?" I mimicked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Ooh Tuf Cooper." She said. "May I have a pink Bolton tee in an X1?" I asked the guy, no I wear medium sized shirts but I needed a new night shirt.

"And I'll have a calf roper tee in the same size." Lilli told the guy. He handed us our shirts and we ran back, well I ran because bull riding was starting. LJ was first and Bonner was second.

When bull riding was over I told Lilli I was going home

When bull riding was over I told Lilli I was going home. "Ok dream about the guy on that shirt." She said playfully. "And you can't dream about yours." I playfully stated as I stared backing away.

I walked by him yet again but this time the shirt fell out of my hand. I picked the shirt up and continued to walk. I could feel eyes staring at me from behind but I ignored them.

I opened my truck door after I fed the horses and put them in my trailer with plenty of hay and water. When I closed the door I saw several men wearing Stetsons coming my way. I started up my truck and the headlights fell onto four cowboys with logos on their shirts.

I barely recognized them as two teams of ropers. Ignoring them I pulled out with the horses. When I got home I put the horses up and told a hand that they needed to be loaded ten minutes to seven. He nodded and I went inside yo shower and sleep.

I threw on my jeans and a white tank top

I threw on my jeans and a white tank top. My belt hung loosely on my hips as I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth. Immediately I pulled my hair back and went out to get the horses.

They were loaded and ready to go. I got in and drove to get Gabe. He jumped in and we drove to the arena. I parked in the same spot backed in.

We got out and started working on our horses. I brushed Kiger's mane out before plating it. I did the same thing with his tail. When I was done I cleaned and polished his hooves.

Then I rubbed muscle ointment on the bottom half of his legs before putting his leg wraps on. I brushed his coat until it shined. Now there were seven schools today. Today it started at eight and we had to be here at seven thirty.

There were two rounds today, this morning and this afternoon. I put my saddle on and tightened the cinch. Today I put the breast piece on and switched to a bridle without the nose band. After my horse was tacked up I went to warm up.

After going through my gaits I continued to warm Kiger up and get his muscles loosened. When it was time the announcer called out.
"Jeckle on deck, Kiger in the hole." I was ready for this.

Kiger was eager to get out there and I wanted it to be over with. Gabe was taking pictures of me as I took a deep breath then shot out. One spur going to the first barrel then another coming out of it.

I kicked again coming out of the second before swinging around the third and kicking it home. "14.8 for this girl hope this next girl can beat that." "Nice job girl!" Gabe said giving me a high five.

"And it looks like I might go pro with it." I said to him. "Then it would be a shame if you didn't." We both turned our heads to see One of the higher ranked girls standing there. I got off my horse and held him by his cheek strap.

She walked over and told me how good my ride was and where I needed improvement. I nodded to her. "Well I better go cool my horse off and cleaned up for the next round." I said to her.

Hey it's another chapter here

Hey it's another chapter here. Next will have more famous riders and people.
Enjoy