Chapter 6

"SEOKMIN!!" Jihoon shouted before chasing him.

Soonyoung and Jihoon's face were bright red.

He lost his first kiss to Soonyoung and he enjoyed the feeling of his lips on his.

On the other hand, Soonyoung was keeping quiet but he was touching his lips that he pressed it against Jihoon's.

"Soonyoung you okay?" Mingyu asked before smirking.

"Or you enjoyed the kiss with Jihoon?" Soonyoung turned to Mingyu before saying something.

Mingyu's smile grew bigger before it fell.

"MINGYU YOU'RE NEXT!!" Jihoon said as Seokmin was K.O.

"Wonwoo help me please." he asked Wonwoo but he refused.

"It's your fault not mine." Wonwoo said.

"Mean!" Mingyu pouted before running away as he saw Jihoon running to him.

"Let's pray for Mingyu to stay alive." everyone prayed.

After killing both of them, Jihoon couldn't even look at Soonyoung.

"Jihoon." Soonyoung called making Jihoon jump abit.

"Y-yeah?" he stuttered. He mentally wished he could just be taken away right now.

And his wish came through.

"Jihoon!" a girl shouted hugging him.

"Oppa let's go somewhere for awhile." she pulled him away leaving everyone shock.

"Taemi? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in UK?" Jihoon asked as he was pulled away.

"It's my holiday right now oppa and besides remember that ice cream waffle shop? We're going there I miss it." Taemi said.

Jihoon nodded and soon she stopped pulling him letting him walk properly.

Jihoon is older than Taemi by 2 years but they have a very strong bond as they were very close cousins.

"Taemi-ah how did you know I was at the arcade?" Jihoon asked as they waited for their waffles.

"Oh I didn't I just went there and later I heard you shouting." Taemi said and soon their waffles arrived.

Taemi's eyes sparkled as she saw them.

"Waffles with ice cream are the best!" Taemi took a bite and smile widely.

"I'm glad you're having fun." Jihoon ruffled her hair making her whine that he messed up her hair.

I hope I can get 666 views in this fanfic. I don't even know why either. Hahaha byee