But right now, he looks even more stressed and worried over something. I looked around a little more to find the ones who were with him. I see seven men who are only in jeans also but they look like they could take down wars all on their own. The power there giving off is strong not as strong as strong as the first guy but still strong.

I look towards the first guy who seems to be the leader and he's still looking right at me. I look away from him and whimper and take a few steps back.

"Stop." The guy says to me in a commanding deep voice when he sees me start moving back.

I froze and looked back up at him. 'Is he going to kill me? Am I going to be a trophy on a wall? Oh god, oh god I need to get out of here.' I think to myself.

The man snaps me out of my thoughts when he talks. "We don't mean to frighten you. We just want some answers from you." He said to me looking me right in the eyes.

He eyes hold truth so I nod my head for an 'ok' to him. He takes a deep breath and smiles a little at me. I start holding pie close to me and the guy noticed and looks right at her. At that motion I put pie down slowly never taking my eyes off of the men before me. When she's on the ground I give her a little push towards the bushes and she start hopping to it and the men watched all my moves. When she's out of sight I can now worry only about the men now that I know she's safe.

"I'm Mark Night and you have my word we will not harm you." The guy who is now Mark says.

"W-what do y-you w-want?" I asked him tripping over my words out of fear.

"I own this land and was wondering why you was on it and how long?" Mark asked me with wonder in his black eyes.

'I guess he knows a lot about what goes on in his land but it took him forever to find me so I guess he's not that good at it.' I think to myself.

Mark gets me out of my head when he asked another question.

"How long have you been on my land and how am I just finding out about it now?" He asked me with a hint of anger in his voice.

I thought it was at me but when I see the other men back up in fear I know it's directed to them.

"I.....umm......h-have been o-out h-hear for umm t-three years." I tell Mark in a quiet voice.

I didn't think he heard me but when anger flashed in his eyes I knew he did.

"WHAT!!!!" Mark yells very loud in anger.

I squeak and back up a little more out of fear and the other men do as well. Mark sees and takes another deep breath to calm down. When he's done he gives the men besides him a glare. They look anywhere but at him. He looks back at me and stands there for a few seconds before sniffing the air. He eyes start to hold realization and understanding. Now this leaves me more scared and confused.

"It's been a while since I see a shapeshifter on my land. How did you get so far out hear? The only other shapeshifters I know that are close are over mountain eighty miles from hear. And you only look like you're still a pup." Mark says to me with true curiosity in his eyes.

I really can't answer him because I don't know, so I tell him the truth. "I-I don't r-remember much a-about my pa-" I'm cut off by another sent coming closer.

But this sent is so much sweeter and it makes me feel safe. It smells of cinnamon and a little like mark but not fully.

'What is that smell it smells so good and it comforting?' I ask myself.

Mark and the others are still looking at me waiting for me to finish what I was staying. But this small has all my senses locked on it. I turn towards the smell and sniff a little more of the air to get a stronger smell. It's coming from the side of me and the other guys.

I look towards the woods waiting for the owner of the scent to come out. As I look closer I can see beautiful glowing green forest eyes looking right at me out of the dark. I should be scared but I'm not. I just stand there looking at those eyes. The world feels like it's empty, everyone's gone but us. It's only us together in this world, those green eyes look so safe. They look like they can see through my soul and all of my hidden secrets they I don't even know about.

Soon the owner of the green eyes steps out of the dark. And I'm looking at the most beautiful black wolf that is standing so proud and strong at about 6"10" the same height as Mark. I know by now they I really should be running for my life but I don't want took away from these eyes.

I don't have a choice though because Mark clears his throat for our attention. The beautiful black wolf looks away from me to Mark. He looks at him for so long that I think I'm forgotten. A whimper slips out of my throat and the wolf's head snaps back to me so fast I gasp in surprise.

I can hear Mark saying the word 'change' to the wolf. At first, I didn't know what he meant but then the wolf started to change shape.

The fur started to change into nice smooth skin and the 6"10" height is changed into 6"8" still very taller than me. The face that came after the change was just perfect. He had black-blue hair that went to his ears and stopped just above his neck and a bit over his eyes (looks like it needs a trim), he has the body of a sexy fireman, and his lips look ever so kissable because their light pink.

All in all his body looks perfect under the moon light. I had to force myself not to look lower because he didn't have anything on after he shifted.

I was still staring at him, and maybe I started drooling at him because he smiled at me. I thought he couldn't get sexier, I was so wrong. His teeth were so bright and straight it was almost blinding even in the dark.

I started to feel my face heating up so must be blushing. His smile seemed to have gotten bigger when he seen my face. He started to walk towards me and I held my breath until he was right in front of me. Up close he looked so much better and smelled so much sweeter.

I started breathing again when I thought I was going to faint. He just was so perfect to me.

"Hey, my is Chris Night." He-Chris said to me in the most oh my gosh voice.

It wasn't too deep like Marks, I guess their family because of the last name, and it wasn't light either it was just right and it sent shivers down my back. I had to hold back a moan that wanted to come out.

"Hi I-I'm Raven." I tell him when I break out of my daze.

He seemed to have liked my name because he kept whispering it over again. Then he asked me a question what brought me into a sad mood.

"Well Raven" The way he said my name was just right. I almost moaned again but stopped myself. "do you have a last name to tell me?" He asked me with amusement in his amazing green eyes.

I looked down at the ground and I felt like I let him down at something. I don't know why but I really wanted to tell him everything about me, if only I could remember.

"I d-don't remember m-my l-last name." I tell him in my quiet voice as I look down towards the ground.

He stays quiet for a while so I look up at him and his smile is gone and he's looking over to the side. I look over too and see that he's looking at Mark and the other men, I actually forgot they were there. They look at each other a little longer and it seemed like they were talking without words to one another. Then Chris looks back at me and smiles again when he sees me looking.

"Well then Raven how about we go somewhere more comfortable and warm? Plus I do need some clothes on." Chris says to me.

I look over at Mark and the others to see them waiting for my answer. So, I start to think and bite my bottom lip. ' What will they do if I say yes? What will they do if I say no? Do I want to leave this sexy beast? No. He won't hurt me, right? I hope not. Ok I'll take a chance for once.' And with that thought I say my answer.

"Ok I'll go with you."

---------------------------------------

Ok so that's the second chapter and I'm very sorry they might be short. Like I said this is my story I'm doing my best please tell me if you like it.

And what will happen to little Raven?

We'll find out soon until then vote and comments. ((Raven pic!! ))

E.E out....