0. Extended Summary

Start from the beginning

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

To the handful of you guys that guessed this was Jax and Sienna's story, kudos to you.

It was so hard to keep this a secret for so long, I swear.

Now, let me tell you the story behind Perfect Ruin: I was reading the entries for the Perfect series one-shot contest and you wouldn't believe the number of entries I got that were centered around Jax and Sienna. This was a couple I never thought people wanted to write. And surprisingly, the people that wrote these stories did surprisingly well.

I was inspired. And then one late night, I started thinking. It would be such a good idea to write a prequel story about Jax and Sienna. I've always wondered how they would have gotten together, how they worked as a couple, and how they eventually fell apart. They were such an interesting dynamic - it made sense that they would be together and it also made sense that they would ruin each other too.

So behold, Perfect Ruin. Jax and Sienna's story.

Muhahahahaha. Watch me as I'm about to sink ALL OF YOUR SHIPS.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

F U N   F A C T

Did you know that the character of Jax Deneris has now appeared on 3/4 books of the Perfect series?

Yeah, I have a hard time of letting him go.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C A S T

Teresa Palmer as Sienna Lane

Cam Gigandet as Jax 'Deadbeat' Deneris

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O R D E R

1. Perfect Illusion - Daniel and Alex's story [completed]

1.5 Perfect Ruin - Jax and Sienna's story [ongoing]

2. Perfect Addiction - Kayden and Sienna's story [completed]

3. Perfect Redemption - Jax and Blaire's story [completed]

4. Perfect Collision - Devin and Riley's story [not posted]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

N O T E

All novels in the Perfect series can be read as stand alone novels. But it is recommended that you read it in the right order.

Perfect Ruin can be read before OR after Perfect Addiction. You DO NOT have to read this in order to understand Perfect Addiction. This is an optional read. It can be read separately from the series as well.

It is a novella of 20 chapters.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E X T R A   I N F O

Perfect Ruin is a story that is separated into three parts.

The reason for this is because as you already know, Jax and Sienna were together for 3 years and therefore, it is almost impossible for me to compress their entire story in just under 20 chapters. So, I will only be writing about the significant parts of their relationship.

PART ONE - THE BEGINNING OF THE END

PART TWO - CRACKS IN THE ARMOR

PART THREE - CATASTROPHE AWAITING

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A N G E S

There are a couple of things that I needed to change in Perfect Addiction in order for Perfect Ruin to make sense. There is a significant change that I made that needs to be addressed and it is that Sienna's dad was never an alcoholic. Sienna was just mad at him because he initiated the divorce with her mom and married his other six wives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E D I C A T I O N

Dedicated to Magicallycursed for her rendition of how Jax met Sienna. I hope my version will be able to live up to yours. 

If you want to check out her (winning) one-shot, click here for the link: http://w.tt/2aOeNKg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

First chapter commences next week (August 12th)!

Happy reading!

With love,

Claudia.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬