First Time

Angel.

At this moment right now, I am feeling less pressure by Eric. He is my bestfriend and we do everything together. At first his parents didn't accept our friendship because they swore up and down I was a fast little girl running the streets with boys but that's not even the case.

Anyway, right now I was in Eric's arms as he was holding me. It didn't feel weird or awkward at all. Eric know I am virgin so I know he wouldn't hurt me like that.

Out of no where Eric just started kissing on my neck nice and slow. Every kiss he was planting on my skin was making me feel some type of way. I never felt this feeling before.

"Ang, let me make love to you and show you how much I love you" Eric said staring right in my eyes.

I just shook my head giving him the 'ok' he was pleading for. He continue to slowly plant more kisses on me. As he was kissing on me, he was also running his hand all around my body nice and slow.

He finally started coming towards my face leaving kisses as he reach my lips. Eric's lips were so soft. He kissed me with so much passion. I just bite his lips gently.

We took each other clothes off one by one as we was kissing on each other. I felt so connected with him as he was taking my clothes off. I felt the love he is trying to show me.

Once we were finally naked, our skin was touching each other. Before we could start pleasuring each other, he just slowly rubbed his hand over my now bare body to get a better feeling than he did with clothes on.

He slowly started to massage my titties as he had one of the nipple in his mouth. I watched him twirl his tongue on my nipple making it very hard as he was pinching the other one. He took turn with the nipples making sure they both got pleasured.

He slowly started leaving kisses again going down my body as he reached my bikini line. He slowly dragged his hands down my thigh to slowly open my legs wide.

As he was staring at my shaven pussy a smirk began to form on his face as he was looking right at it. He bought his head down in between my legs and started to slowly lick my clit.

My clit was the very first thing he was occupied with. He flickered the tip of his tongue up against it. A low moan escape my mouth as he was doing his job. I felt his warm breathe breathe on it while he was still licking it.

He bought his finger and slid it right up my slit to show me how wet was becoming. I sure as hell can say I was very wet. He slowly poked one finger inside of me. The pain wasn't to bad.

"You okay?" he asked as he saw me tensed up when I felt his finger. I shook my head yes.

After a minute or so he started to pump his finger in and out of me. He went for two fingers and the pain got a little worse. "This is going to hurt but I swear it will get better" he said. I just nodded.

He went back to licking my clit as he was pumping inside of me with his finger. Hopefully while he's licking me will keep the pain off my mind.

Little did I know he slid the third finger inside of me and started pumping really fast. By now I was ready to quit because the pain was very unbearable at all. "I think you're ready" he said as he slowly started to slip his fingers out.

"Angel, are you sure you wanna go this far?" he asked and I was really thinking. Like this is my chance to say no and just go home, but then again I also wanna feel this loving he is showering me with.

"Yes, I wanna continue" I replied looking into this eyes.

"Okay, there's no turning back" he said as he position himself at my entrance.

This is really happening, I am really about to lose my virginity. "It might hurt for a bit, but like I said it will get better" he said. I just stared at his handsome ass. I couldn't help but smile at him.

He slowly inserted his tip. Knowing my ass will cry, I just gripped onto him as if I was dying. He continue to pushed him. I just start whimpering. I couldn't take this anymore. He was right, it was no turning back at all.

He finally was completely inside of me. He took a moment to calm me and wiped my eyes off. He started to slowly move and the pain was still there. I just held onto the back of his neck as he slowly pumped.

About 20 minutes the pain turned right into pleasure. I was scratching up his back. I was really enjoying this feeling. It was like pleasure rushing through out my body.

Eric knew what he was doing. He slowly slid out and turn me on my stomach and slowly inserted right back in. The pain was too bad but it was still there once he slowly went in.

He slowly dragged my hips up and had me on my knees. So basically I was on all fours. We started to move apart then come back together again. Eric picked up the pace a bit and started hitting my spot the way I'm starting to like.

"Ugh!" I moaned.

Now I know this feeling is amazing and all, but what I am feeling right now is not what I imagined. I felt my stomach turd and it was tighter and tighter each time he would hit my spot.

"Eric, stop it hurts in my stomach" I said as I gripped onto the sheets. I assumed he knew what I was feeling because he went entirely to fast. He laid me down and went deeper inside of me.

Moments later I felt my legs started to shake and my eyes went to the back of my head while the pleasure washed all over my body. I felt warm substances on my back as I looked back I watched Eric squirt out some white stuff that I know had to be his kids.

He laid next to and started stroking my face. "I am glad I experience this with you" I said. He smiled and nodded. He bought my lips to closer to his.

"Round two?" he asked. I just straight looked at him.

____________________________________

Angel, I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for requesting. Please comment and like Angel's imagine.

• Still accepting requests.

Jece🤓