Part 7

(Thomas POV)
   The morning rolled around and I wake up to a beautiful grennie. I hope she will remember her name soon. I got up and got ready to go run the maze today with Minho. Right as I was fixing to walk out the door the grennie caught my arm. "Where are you going" she asked in a groggy but sweet morning voice.
"Oh I have to go run to find away home. Yeah I know sounds confusing but you'll be hanging out with Newt today" I said giving her an innocent look.
"Ok. Stay safe. See ya later I guess" she said. Then I pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. At this point we was both blushing.
(Y/N POV)
Thomas left and I'm supposed to go hang with Newt. Ugh. I'm tired already. I don't even know my name. How am I supposed to do stuff. Oh well. I meet up with Newt at breakfast.
"Oh hey.. Grennie".
"Hey Newt".
"You excited for today. You get to work with me".
"Can't wait".
He works in the gardens. How hard could it be. Yeah I was wrong. We only got about an hour and a half done and I'm sweating and my back hurts.
"We can take a break now" Newt said seeing me pain.
"Thank you" I said while walking over to a log and sit.
"Tomorrow you get to work with the Med-Jacks."
"I would like to know who I am before I do any thing else". I said focusing hard on it. Then out of nowhere a boy with strange eyebrows went up to Zart and slapped him. I was not happy. I got up and walk over to eyebrows with Newt trying to hold me back.
"You know it's not nice to hit people". "Do you really think I care" eyebrows said and pushed me. Oh that it. I went up to him face to face.
"I don't know what that Zart kid do to deserve that slap but I get mad easily and you did something you should not have done. That was rude and uncalled for."
"Oh what are you going to do about it. Huh. No the firs.." I slapped him before he could finish. I almost slapped the eagle eyebrows off of him. Then he pushed me. Hard. I feel back and hit my head on a tree trunk.
"Y/N. Y/N."
"What" Newt said worried.
"My name. It's Y/N!"