Destiel: Featuring Vaginas!!!

A/N - So a long while back I was asked to do a gender bent Destiel smut. I never got around to it because I'm a lazy asshole. So here it is! I never thought I'd get to a thousand reads much less over 22 thousand! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Why are you wasting your time in reading my note, I know what you came for you horny bastard. Read!

(This poor narrator has been through a lot POV)

Deana closed the car door as Cassie got in beside her. They were both worn out after finishing out their hunt. Cassie asked for felid training and Samantha just wasn't feeling up to it. Deana thought that she had done surprisingly well considering this was one of her first hunts. The angel powers helped, but Cassie tried to refrain from using them whenever possible.

"I'm sooooooo tired. Can we wait until tomorrow morning to drive back?" Deana asked.

"Sure. Just call Samantha and Gabby to tell them not to send a search party." Cassie replied, she wasn't tired, she couldn't be. Deana looked tired though so she decided to oblige.

"Shit! We don't have any money left! Fuck!" Deana yelled.

They only had enough gas to drive a short distance and then home. They were totally screwed, but hey they'll find some way to pass the time ;). (Refer to the fourth word in the last sentence)

"It'll be fine. If worse comes to worse I'll just teleport us back and we can come and get your car later." Cassie tried to calm Deana down.

"Alright." Deana said as she drove into the parking lot of an old warehouse.

Deana couldn't restrain herself from looking at Cassie's chest any longer. Her shirt was undone so that just the right amount of cleavage to tease was shown. God Deana wanted Cassie. Ever since Cassie had entered her life, Deana had began to question he sexuality. She'd never had feelings for a girl before, it was just a really close friendship. Right?

Cassie looked over at Deana, noticing where Deanas eyes were. Cassie took a finger and put it under Deanas chin, lifting her head to meet her gaze. Deana blushed furiously, knowing she had been caught.

Deana opened her mouth to explain and Cassie immediately kissed her. Deanas eyes opened wide in surprise, but Cassie showed no sign of stopping. Deana pushed away for only a second.

"Let's continue in the backseat." Deana said, slightly out of breath.

Cassie and Deana got out of the car and entered the back. As soon as the doors closed their lips met again. Cassie's hand reached down to grab Deanas boob. Deana gave a small moan and jerked slightly at the touch.

Cassie began to undo Deanas plaid shirt and scooted into Deanas lap. Cassie began to grind themselves together while Deana gave a louder moan this time.

Once Deanas shirt was off Cassie began to focus on unbuttoning her pants. Cassie slid her hand down Deanas pants while the other began to grope her breast in her bra. Deana gasped and wiggled slightly at the sudden touch, but leaned into it.

Cassie began to rub circles around Deanas throbbing clit. She threw her head back, almost hitting the window in pleasure. Cassie snuck her other hand down and put a finger in.

"Oh shit! Cassie!" Deana yelled while settling herself onto the finger.

Cassie smiled as Deana became a mess of moans and groans while she pumped her fingers in and out. Rubbing her clit quickly and pumping in and out at the same pace gave Deana her release. Deana humped Cassie's fingers until she came down from her high.

"I'm not the only one getting laid tonight." Deana said as she laid Cassie on her back.

She took Cassie's pants off and unbuttoned her top. Deana put Cassie's legs on her shoulders, because she saw it in a porn. Hoping it worked, Deana drug her tongue along her folds over her panties. Cassie bucked immediately, letting out a soft moan. Deana knew that this was the best decision she'd made in her entire life.

Deana slowly took Cassie's panties off as she whined in anticipation. Smirking at Cassie, Deana began to lick in between her folds. Cassie moaned loudly as Deana went over Cassie's clit. Circling her tongue around until Cassie bucked one last time and her sweet juices entered Deanas mouth.

Deana laid next to Cassie preparing to fall asleep.

"Whose to bet that Gabby and Samantha were doing the exact same thing while we were gone?" Cassie asked, smiling.

Deana chuckled as they slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.