Threesome! Or Foursome!

A/N- Because why the fuck not?! This is a year or two after Dean and Cas got together, and they wanted to spice things up in the bedroom. I might make the next chapter with a prostitue of the opposite gender I choose for this one. (Gabriel and Cas are NOT related)

Dean sat in the motel room waiting anxiously for Cas to come back. They'd been talking about getting a hooker for a while now and Dean let Cas pick the sex of said hooker. Cas placed an add on a website that hooked people up with others who were willing to fit their needs.

The door opens with a bang and a man walks in after Cas. He has vibrant red hair and a smirk to match his blue eyes. The guy walks in and immediately starts roughly kissing Dean, while rubbing Castiel. This guy did not waste his time on introductions. Cas moans loudly as he rubs his balls. Dean grinds against the man while face battling with the man called Andy.

Andy shoves Dean into bed while dragging Castiel behind him. Dean flips them over and handcuffs Andy to the bed, face up. He smiles as Cas stalks up on him and starts rubbing his nipple. All clothes long forgotten. Cas puts his mouth on Andys nipple, swirling his tongue around it while flicking the others. Andy bucks up and moans as Dean sucks the inside of Andys thighs. Leaving marks that would stay there for a long time.

Cas looks at Dean and Dean smirks. Dean proceeds to lift Andys legs up after lubing up and thrusting into him. While Cas has gotten to a position where Andy and Cas can suck each other off. Cas bobs his head up in down to the timing of Deans rough thrusts, while Andy bucks and moans, causing Cas to moan loudly as well. Dean grunts in pleasure, pretending it's his boyfriend.

Then the door suddenly opens and another man walks in. A short man with sandy blonde hair struts in and strips. He sits behind Dean and after lubing up, thrusts upward. Deans back arched as he moans, thrusting into Andy. All of them get into a rhythm of sucking, thrusting, and moaning until they all cum, in the order of Andy, Cas, Dean, and a man named Gabriel.

Dean and Cas fell asleep in each other's arms while Andy and Gabriel slinked away into the night.