Happy With a Sad Smile

Hevin

It's been two long days since I've seen Areea. It was the week end thankfully so I didn't have to see her. Today on the other hand I do. I have all my extra classes with her.
"Vixen are you eating his chocolate bar?"
Lone says trying to whisper past me.
"What!"
I say. Pushing myself our of bed I storm over to vixen.
"I pr.....ooommmishh thaaat imm not."
She says trying to talk with the large chocolate bar she just shoved in her mouth whole. She chews and looks to lone for help. He just laughs at her, probably because she looks ridiculous trying to eat it like that or the fact that she got caught and is acting like a little kid trying to deny it.
"Vix you owe me a new chocolate bar or $10."
"Awww."
She moans and groans before turning to Lone and gives him a hug. I watch as she relaxes into him. He soon relaxes to and she sneakily snakes her arm behind him and into his pocket taking his wallet out. She then pulls out $10 and winks at me. He doesnt notice and she slips his wallet back in. She then kisses him on the cheek and hands me the money. She stroles causally away and into the hallway. Lone soon realised she stole from him. He yells and chases after her.
"Ahhh sweet stupid young love."
I say to myself laughing.

Once dressed and ready I made my way to class. I now sit in my usual seat next to Cameron. He rambles on about how he truley has feelings for vix, which is total bull shit by the way.
"Hey."
I hear a soft sweet voice and turn to look who's in the seat next to me. Saddely its who i thought it would be. I knew it as soon as she spoke, the familar rush of love but also the pain that I've felt the last two days.
"Look Hevin I'm sorry. I know I've been confusing and it's not right on you I just couldn't help it. I myself was confused."
I look into her eyes and search long and hard. Cameron watches us silently trying to figure out what's happening.
"Are you still confused?"
I say slightly scared what her answer will be.
"No."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want you Hevin. I want your brilliant greens eyes to stare into, I want your handsome face to lightly touch, I want your soft lips to kiss. Most of all I just want you to love." 

Areea

I finish my little speach about my feelings and wait for a repley. He slowly breaks into a warm smile and I find myself smiling too.
"Areea I love you too."
He says before grabbing me and holding me tight with his strong arms. He holds me so close I can't help but think of the few times I've seen him shirtless.
"Daym."
"What?"
He says still smiling.
"Sorry I was just thinking about you shirtless..... shit I didn't mean to say that out loud."
I say blushing. He laughs and I melt a little.
"God I love you Areea."
He says be for grabbing my face and kissing me sweetly.
"So are we a couple?"
"Do you want to be?"
I nod happily
"Then it's settled you are my girl friend."

Vixen

Today I woke up in Lones bed. Which is good. Then I got up and messed around with the boys. Which was also good. I then went to the cafe down the block, sat and drunk my hot chocolate while checking my feeds. Which was good just like everything else so far. Then I saw a pissed off Charlettetas post and laughed because her nose is broken and her perfect face bruised. Which was Good again for about the fifth time. Perfect day so far. I went to the top of my feed to see the more recent pictures and that's when I saw a picture of Charletteta kissing Lone. Which was bad, very very very BAD.

Lone

It's about mid day and I sit waiting in the park for vix. We have a date planned and I can't wait to hang out. As I sit in the bench staring at the clouds my phone buzzes.
1 next text from Hevin

'Hey Lone check charlettetas insta there is a bad pic and Vix is lost her shit at char over it u better see it.'

I type Charlettetas name in and tap on her profile. I tap on her most recent post and gasp.
"Fuck!"
I swear loudly, then immediately apologise to the passing mother and child. I start walking back to campus while I read the comments below the picture of me and charletteta kissing.
Cameron978:
And u guys say I'm a man whore

Vix396:
Shut the fuck up cam no one asked for your opinion. WTF is this Char? When? Where? How? And why? NOW!

Char021:
Idk vix maybe u should go ask that perfect boyfriend of yours

Vix396:
I know u value that deformed face of yours so tell me or I'll beat it again and this time there's no Lone to stop me

Char021:
When: night of the art show. Where: the bar at the show.
How: he was drunk so I grabbed him kissed him and put his hands on me and took pics.
Why? Oh why?!?!? I did it cause he's mine ALL MINE. not yours so back off crazy bitch! 😠😠

Vix369:
I'm not the crazy one. I'm not afraid of emojis and news flash he's not yours

Char021:
If he's not mine why's he kissing me then?

Vix396:
Cause he was drunk there's no other reason he'd kiss some one who looks like u

Char021:
He kisses u and your ugliest girl in the school so I'm a massive improvement

Hevin.sz52:
Vix stop plz she's not worth it

Cameron978:
Hey vix is super hot don't say that

Vix396:
Ok Hevin and shut up cam

Cameron978:
Ok anything for u vix 😙

Vix396:
😱 piss off plz cam. I'm done char go get fucked.

Char021:
Chicken shit vix go coward away

Hevin.sz53:
Shut up u stupid bitch I just saved u from an ass kicking

Char021:
Im blocking all of u

I finish reading them all and I'm pissed. I need to find Vix and beg her for forgiveness, I need to find Charletteta and tell her to fuck off or I'll let vix at her, I need to find Hevin and thank him and I need to find Cameron and kick him in the nuts. He needs to stop hitting on my girl, well that is if she still is my girl.